The truth

When I woke up she was still asleep. Looking adorable as she lightly snores I could wake up like this everyday. Yesterday was very strange I was so worried I hope she'll trust me enough to tell me what's wrong. I went downstairs to make some pancakes. As I quietly sung along shallow I heard her walking on the stairs. There she was still looking slightly tired but a lot better than yesterday. "Good morning how are you?" "I'm fine" she smiled at me. "What you're making there?" "Pancakes, go sit they're almost ready." As she sat down she had a worried look on her face. "Stef?" "Bradley I'm so sorry I didn't want you to witness that." "Hey don't be sorry it's okay I was very worried." "What's going on?" She sighed "I have this condition called fybromialgia and sometimes I get like spasms and then it just hurts everywhere." "I promise it won't affect the movie I make sure I take care of it." "Hey that's not what I'm worried about your health is more important than the movie."

Now that Bradley knew I was happy. He is so kind and understanding. As we ate pancakes we just talked the whole time about the movie en when we started. "Stef I got to go" "I see you in two weeks" I pulled him in a tight hug." "Are you then can't wait to start."

...
Just when I wanted to tell him the truth his phone rang. "Irina I'm busy right now." "Okay okay I'm coming." He hung up and looked at me. I'm sorry I got to get Lea it us Irinas week but she has a photo shoot." "Hey it's okay." I hugged him. "Stef I missed you it's been to long I'm sorry." "Why don't you and Lea come here? We can swim together." "Sounds great I see you in a bit."

I was so excited I missed that little girl. Just when I was preparing the pool I heard little footsteps approaching me. "Stefi" she ran to me and jumped into my arms. "Hey sweet angel I missed you." Lea was already 3 and it was a long time since I last saw her. "I missed you too." "Lets swim" she said excitingly. Bradley came in his looking handsome as ever and picked Lea up and slowly walked into the pool. "Daddy it's cold." The little girl squealed." Come on princess." "Stefi come swim too." "I'm coming angel I dived into the water leaving a big splash." Bradley Lea and I swam for another hour and then we cooked some pasta. When we were done eating we put Lea on my bed and she quickly fell asleep. When I stood at the door I felt two strong arms wrapped around me. "Hey Bradley whispered in my ear." "I love seeing you with Lea." "My two favourite girls together." "Bradley.." "I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that." "No it's okay I was just wondering." She looked down. "Stef you can ask me." "Why did you decided to show up now? After such a long time I thought I lost you?" "I'm so sorry Stef I don't know why I didn't contact you earlier." "I texted you every week but you kept ignoring me I thought I did something wrong and you didn't want to see me anymore." "I I thought I lost you." "I'm so sorry I did it because." "Why Bradley why." Now slightly angry. Brows furrowed she just didn't understand. "Because because I goddamn love you. I love you."

...
Thankyou so much for the 1k readers. I love you all.