Help

Shiver ran down his back when he thought back of those days. He still can't believe something like that would happen to someone so precious and sweet as Stefani. He looked at the clock and it was already 3 am I should sleep he thought. He went to bed and tried to sleep but instead he kept thinking back of that particular day.

...
Hey Stef I just got home are you okay? Call me if you need anything.

She opened the chat but he got no response.

Stef are you okay? You're worrying me.

Stef please respond so I can sleep peacefully.

Stef?

Okay I'm coming.

He arrived at her gate of course he remember the password so he could just drive to her house. When he got there the door was open that's strange he thought. He went inside and couldn't believe what he saw. Everything was broken, furniture were at weird places and blood on the floor. "Stef?! Where are you?" He ran upstairs and saw her laying there lifeless in a pool of hrt own blood. "Stef what happened?" "Wake up" no response he immediately called 911.

When Bradley left I took a blanket and put it on Taylor. Even tough he treated me like shit he was still my fiance and I didn't want him to be cold. I put his shoes off and went upstairs. Just when I was by the stairs I heard him. He was behind me I quickly turned around and saw him standing there staring intense at me. "Tay? What are you doing up you should go back to sleep." Still being sort of drunk he said: "What was Bradley doing here?" "We did the screentest it was amazing. I think they will agree with the movie." "Are you cheating on me?" "What of course not are you crazy?" "I see how you look at him." "You're ridiculous I'm going to bed." I turned around but he quickly grabbed me by my wrist holding it tight and with his other hand on my waist. "Not so fast." "Tay what are you doing you're hurting me." He picked me up and banged me against the cupboard. He took a plate and threw it against me, leaving deep cuts in my arms. "What the hell are you doing." I tried to walk away but I couldn't everything hurt when I tried to stand up he kicked me and I fell back to the ground. Then he walked away leaving me there. Alone and in shock. I wanted to call 991 but my phone was still upstairs. When I went upstairs I wanted to go to my room when I heard him again. "You can't run from me you know." "Why are you doing this? What happened to you?" He didn't say anything and then everything went black.

Hang on baby the ambulance is on it's way. "B bradley?" "Yes Stef I'm here hold on you're going to be fine." "You were the best thing that ever happened to me." Finally the ambulance arrived and they took her to the hospital. "Thank you for everything." "Stef don't say that you will live fight please fight" then the ambulance drove away and he stood there alone he couldn't hold back the tears.

...
That was my worst day I thought. I still remember it like yesterday the way Taylor kept going and how Bradley found me. I sighed I'm glad everything is over. Just when I wanted to go inside I heard my phone ringing. It was Bradley.