It's gonna be alright

Bradley? Was all I managed to say it's been so long. Silence he said nothing back there was a weird silence on for about a minute. Just when I wanted to hang up I heard him.

Stef? I I just needed to hear your voice.

What's wrong is everything okay? I said worrying something bad happened to him.

B? Why are you calling me it's been a long time ago I've spoken to you.

I know I just needed to hear you to know you were okay. I keep thinking back of that day.

Brad I call you back tomorrow okay it's late go to sleep.

...
When the ambulance left I drove as fast as I could to the hospital. Why did I leave I should have stayed with her. I shouldn't have left her with him.

He ran inside hello someone help me. A young woman waved to him. "How can I help you?" "Stef, Stefani Germanotta." Was al he managed to choke out. "Are you related to her?" "No I'm her co star friend please I need to know where she is." "Sorry I can only give this information to relatives." Dammit he slammed on the counter. Then he saw a woman walk in with brown hair she looked kinda like Stefani. It was her sister he only heard of her twice and once saw a picture but he immediately knew it was her Natali. "Natali? I'm Bradley they won't give me any information." Bradley it's okay." She walked to the other woman and talked to her for a while. Then she walked back to me. "She is in surgery right now come with me we can wait outside."

Those hours felt like monthd he was so nervous. He couldn't live with himself if she wasn't okay. A doctor came "Are you here for Stefani Germanotta. Bradley stood up. "Yes how is she? Is everything okay? Did she make it? "Yes she is resting now if you'd like you can see her now." He hesitated for a moment looking at Natali. "It's okay you go first." He smiled at her and went to her room. There she was, asleep. Even with all the machines around her she still looked so beautiful.

"Hey, I'm so sorry I should have been there with you." He kneeled down next to her bed and hold her hand."Bradley?" "Stef thank god." "Bradley it's not your fault you couldn't have done anything. The doctor walked in. "Stefani hey." "How are you feeling." "Like I've been hit by a rock." She chuckled. "Your recovery is going pretty fast if you continue like this you can leave in 2 days." "Thankyou." Bradley stayed with here the next 2 days until she was ready to go home.

...
Shit why did he call her again. Was she mad? He just had to call her. He sighed I should wait until the morning and see. He went to sleep and when he woke up a few hours later he got a text.

Hey let's meet up if you can. At my house around 1pm?

He smiled knowing immediately from who this text was.

See you at 1

When I texted him I wasn't sure how he was going to respond. Yesterdays call was really weird. After that I just had to see him. What did he mean and why did he try to contact me again after 9 months.

I looked at my closet not knowing what to wear. Probably something casual he likes me the best then. I put a simple white shirt and some denim shorts on. Hair in a high ponytail and a little bit of makeup. I went downstairs and thought it would be nice to make some lunch. Of course pasta while I was making pasta the doorbell rang. 12:35 damn he's early. I opened the door and there he was, Bradley. Wearing a black shirt with a pair of jeans hair a little bit long with a slight beard. He looked a little like bit like Jackson. "Hi" he walked in and put me in a tight hug.

She stood at the front door looking as beautiful as always just so casually but so damn perfect. When I hugged her I inhaled her scent immediately. She wrapped her arms around me and I put my face in her neck. "Hi"