She shook her head and gently pulled her hand away. “No Yoo Bin sunbaenim, I’m not going out with Mr. Kwon. See you around sunbaenim.” She said as she hurriedly walked away from the leech.

Sohee is totally better than Go Yoo Bin, she thought. At least Sohee’s not just treating me good because she thinks I’m a gossip machine. But okay, I gotta admit there’s that.

She had been trapped a few times more before she finally reached their faculty room. “UGH!” She groaned loudly as she settled on her desk.

Sohee was about to approach her when she stopped her. “Please Ahn Sohee, not a word about me going out with Kwon or whatever!”

With that warning, Sohee quietly retreated, looking dejected. Dara saw that and instantly felt guilty. “Yah Ahn Sohee, I’m not dating Kwon, okay? We just know each other.”

Sohee’s eyes twinkled and she walked towards Dara’s table. “Really?! But you guys seem overly familiar!”

“It’s just… we knew each other from the uni six years ago. We were both studying in the same school before he dropped out.” She explained. She would never tell Sohee about her past with Kwon Jiyong no matter how much she pities her. Not that she doesn’t trust Sohee because she does, but telling the truth will only complicate matters more. Besides, technically, she’s not lying. Jiyong and her really knew each other from the university.

“Were you two friends, then?”

“Yeah.” Dara saw how Sohee stopped herself from giggling. “Ahn Sohee! We’re really friends! We had three more friends, you know my best friend Bom, and her boyfriend TOP and of course, Youngbae.”

Sohee looked disappointed at what she pointed out. “Aww, I thought you guys were like secretly going out before.” She shrugged. “Anyway, thanks Dee!” As her friend turned around, she heard her whisper, “Go Yoo Bin’s totally going down” before she returned to her seat.

“Unnie!” Minji said as she walked towards Dara’s desk.

“Yah, does everyone really have to be so loud in the morning?!” Wooyoung crankily said as he drank his coffee.

“Jang Wooyoung, you don’t have the right to complain since you’re the one who’s always loud in the mornings even before!” Donghae shot back.

Wooyoung only grunted in response. “What’s with that monkey?” Dara whispered to Donghae.

“He challenged Khun in drinking!”

Dara’s eyes widened. “Khun?! As in Nichkhun, the PE teacher?!” She stared at the grumpy Wooyoung in disbelief. “Whoa, Jang Wooyoung’s out of his mind!”

Donghae laughed. “Yeah, totally. Khun was about to let it go but Wooyoung started blurting out that he’s totally better for Victoria, you know, Khun’s wife, and there. They started drinking and some even placed bets on that monkey.”