Glaring hardened eyes towards him, Siana made sure to keep her eyes on him at all times. Moving her feet slowly when he moved, always ready for him to change directions. When her leg crossed over the other, he sent another painful reminder to her hip.

“Side step, don’t cross.” He gave her one demonstration before beginning again. Each blow Siana took, he explained what to correct. Feeling that of a beaten dog only to be rewarded afterwards, Siana had mixed feelings about his methods, but spoke nothing.

Every contact he made against her sword sent strong vibrations down into her fingertips, from there they shook her core. Rattled Siana put her best foot forward learning to balance her weight more evenly while blocking his blows.

Whenever she’d become too pleased with her work War would merely flip his blade cutting her legs out from under her. If that weren’t insult to injury enough his words cut deeper.

“Dead.” He growled pointing the point of his blade into her eyes. It drove her mad hearing those words. Knowing everything she was doing was to survive and get away, only to have it rubbed into our wounds you’d never make it out the door. Pushing off the floor again feet at the ready Siana glared.

If it caused her to walk away limping with a body covered in colored marks, she was going to land a hit on him. Whatever it took she needed to, if only to save a little face. Both hands wrapped around the hilt of that blade, its weight that of a real sword as to give the handler less difficulty when turning to a real blade of steel.

Breathing deepened through both nostrils, her feet moving like he showed Siana tried to watch everything. His feet, weapon, body and eyes. Licking her bottom lip she watched as it caught Wars eyes, shooting off weapon cutting through air with a soft whistle Siana skidded to one side.

Growling out at her while shifting his feet, War moved flipping his weapon around cracking it over her lower back. His attention taken away from the shift in her posture as her hips had twisted making his blade crack a little more to one side as her’s skimmed across his cheek.

Blinking slowly War lifted his weaponless hand touching his cheek only to glance at his hand, seeing a smudge of red caught his breath. Siana sat on the ground rubbing her back groaning in pain. They had only been training till the sun was at its peak, and already she was exceeding his expectations.

Placing his sword back on its holder Siana rose to feet dusting herself off doing the same. War hid his amusement placing a blank expression over hard features.

“Abraham is going to aid in your training while I’m away. Treat him as you would me.” Siana gulped wondering just how many other man had the deadly glaze that War seemed to have when he met her eye to eye.

“Okay” Arguing with such a man would be downright foolish and Siana wasn't’ a fool. She occasionally might allow some to think so, but she wasn’t in the least.

For the next few days War was her private instructor. Every lesson he gave Siana did her best to remember for the following days. Her body riddled with bruises were taxing, however once allowed to eat her full and bath in the warmth of what she now would beg for every night, she didn’t allow such a small feat to bother her.