I thought you guys had waited long enough. Here's the end. (15)

Alex

I shot up in bed, my heart pounding and my head aching. I looked around me, surprised to not see the bottom of the bed above me in my bed in the orphanage common room. I felt something warm against my side.
"John..?"
I looked at his sleeping face in confusion for a moment before gently getting out of bed, so to not wake the boy. I stepped over a plethora of people: Peggy, Mulligan, Eliza..
I made my way to the doorway where a light could be seen. I creaked it open the tiniest bit and saw it. The same thing I had seen in the woods before running back to the park and.. my memory went blurry after that. I tried connecting the pieces, not noticing the thing approaching until a shadow jumped infront of me. I heard a loud thump of a body dropping to the floor before the door slammed shut, locked now.

Lafayette turned around with bags under his eyes.
"Alex. Welcome to the apocalypse."

And this concludes the story- or the first part of it? You guys have waited so so long and my heart really just isn't in this story, which is why I took a hiatus to try and gain some inspiration back but recent events have just drained it out of me. I know that you guys love this book and I am genuinely sorry to get your hopes up by a new chapter. I hope you can accept my decision but for now it's goodbye.

On another, happier note, I hope you're all doing well in quarantine and are staying inside to get this pandemic over and done with as fast as possible. Stay home, stay safe, save lives.

Here are some Hamilton stories that I used to read that I really enjoyed 😊
1. Domestic life was never quite my style
2. Hamilton University
3. Camp Freedom

And with that, I hope you have a lovely day or night xx
Lots of socially-distanced hugs,
Falcon 💛✨ (<— Issa heart and sparkles because I love you all)