1

Hi! I'm the author! obviously... Anyway, I hope you enjoy my story! Please comment if something doesn't make sense and I'll try to reply as soon as possible but no promises, I will be uploading as often as possible so yea! Enjoy!
Just a disclaimer there's angst and mentions of abuse in this chapter XD enjoy! *sarcasm* also there'll be some abuse in upcoming chapters, so I'll put a * when it starts and a * when it's over if you don't want to read that crap XD.
Yours truly-
Falcon 😗

John POV

"Oi, get out will you, Ive got work," I heard my fathers voice snap at me,
"Oh- Uh- S-sorry Dad," I stuttered, my voice cracking with fear as I did, ever since I had came out as gay, my father had acted like I wasn't his son anymore, which is quite depressing after your mother left you forever. Shaking myself out of my thoughts,I then opened the car door and shut it behind me, trying to make as little noise as possible.

Most fathers would've given their child a hug or encourage them on their first day in a new school. But my father wasn't like most, he just drove away, the car tyres screeching as he did. I sighed, this would be fun (pun intended (Meet Me Inside quote XD)), looking up at the large building ahead of me, and took my first step into the school.

Alex POV

"Hey! Aaron!" I yelled at the older boy who was holding my bag up above my head," Burr! Give- it- back!" Jumping up to try and reach my bag, but every time I tried, he lifted it up higher, making my face go red in anger- making his friends laugh.
This pushed me over the edge, I hurled myself at Burr, kicking him in the shin and letting him fall to the floor. While his friends rushed over, I took this chance to grab my backpack and booked it down the hall. Mid-running, I looked over my shoulder, big mistake. By the time that I'd looked back in-front of me, there was no time to stop, a smaller boy was staring at me in horror as I crashed into him, making him shriek in surprise.

John POV

Owww.... the boy had landed on my arm, the bad arm, the arm that Dad hit me on, the one that he lashed, stamped, and kicked and the one that I cut. The bad arm. I groaned (in pain you dirty minded freaks XD), my head was aching and my arm felt crushed, great first minute of school. Suddenly, I heard a gasp, thundering footsteps and a heavy French accent,
"Oh my gosh!"

(I'm sorry I'm terrible at French and I'm not going to bother writing down what google translate tells me because who's gonna read it? If you do then that's fine but I sure as hell don't, so if you want translate it in the comments, I don't really mind ;-;)

I wearily opened my eyes to see two boys. One had dark skin; buzzed, short, frizzy hair; and a red bandana. The other had tan, olive skin; and shoulder length curly, brown hair, that he had in a tight bun. They were crouched over me and the other boy who had ran into me, whispering to each other urgently.
"Ahem," I cleared my throat, confirming my presence,
"Oh!" The latter of the two boys exclaimed, his heavy, French accent slurring his words slightly," You're awake! We didn't want to wake you-"
"You looked like you seriously needed the sleep," the first boy interrupted,
"Herc! Don't be so rude, he's new!" The French boy said, pushing 'Herc' over, making him loose his balance.
"Wow," I said sarcastically," Thanks for that... Herc? Was it?"
"Yeah my names HERCULES MULLIGAN (up in it lovin it XD sorry I had to), but just call me Herc, and the annoying French one is Lafayette- .... never mind just Lafayette," Hercules chuckled at the last part.

"Or Laf," Lafayette added brightly," and the one asleep, is Alex, we should probably wake him up..."

"Mhm," I replied, looking down at the sleeping body on my lap. His appearance made me blush, he had greasy, shoulder length hair that was pulled back in a tight ponytail at the back of his head, it looked weird but it suited him, with his cute little nose and- stop John, I told myself, he's probably not even gay! Don't ruin your first, and probably only, chance at friends!