6

OKAY! SO! I'M ENGLISH AND CROATIA JUST WON AGAINST US IN THE WORLD CUP! HOWWWW?!?!!!!! WE WERE DOING SO WELLLLL!!! I'm sorry but I'm gonna personally first fight Croatia :) jk XD

So we were (supposedly) destined to win this year, because the last time we won the World Cup, a certain line of events happened. That exact line of events has happened this year.

Then we started playing RIDICULOUSLY well in the World Cup,

We also have a great coach, (I think he's a coach XD idk, I don't to sports) who, whatever team he goes to, that team wins the World Cup... and he came to England's team... AND WE LOST. WE CAME FOURTH!!! All thanks to Croatia. 0^0 *is never gonna forgive them* JK!!!!

Okay, I'm gonna stop venting my football anger in you (your welcome XD) Tbh though, I really don't like or even care about football... or most sports...XD

John POV

I walked out of the boys bathroom and towards the classroom.
I really didn't want to face the group at this moment- I'd just kicked off at Eliza and the group is probably gonna hate me now...
Agh! Why do I do this?! I thought angrily as I walked into the classroom. I sat down at my desk and got out my book.
"Alright, class. Today in history, we'll be learning about the French Revolution." Mr Washington began.

After a while of zoning out, I heard my name. I looked up to see Mr Washington staring down at me. He must have asked me a question.
I thought. Crap.
I stared blankly at him, then opened my mouth to speak but I couldn't think of what to say. Then I looked down at my desk, my eyes wide.
What had he asked?
After a moment of silence, a familiar voice blurted from the crowd,
"Louis the 16th." The voice spoke,"He ruled France in the French Revolution." They finished.
Eliza. It was Eliza who had spoken. I thought.

Mr Washington's harsh gaze darted to the back of the room.
"I did not ask you miss Schuyler." He grumbled, however, he turned around and began to speak once again.

I turned my head to the back of the class to see Eliza staring at me. I smiled gratefully and looked back to Mr Washington who hadn't noticed their quick exchange.

The bell rang and we all got out of our seats, and left the class. We had had three lessons and it was, finally, time for lunch. I was walking towards the cafeteria when I felt a hand tap my shoulder. I spun around to see Eliza, who was looking a little startled by my sudden attention.
Without speaking, she grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side of the corridor, where it wasn't being stampeded by teenagers.
"Look," she began,
"I'm sorry. I shouldn'tve pushed that far, it's your business and-"
I cut her off,
"It's fine, Liza, I shouldn'tve snapped like that." Eliza smiled and said,
"Friends?" Sticking put her hand.
"Friends." I agreed, and shook her hand.

Eliza smiled and hugged me tight. I smiled and a moment later, we broke away and walked to the cafeteria.

Okay! It's done. It's short. It's late. I know, I'm sorry, I've been busy and I just procrastinated XD it's some big birthday weeks this week and next week, it's my mom's bday, then my uncle's and then it's mine. They're all in a row... day after day. Anywayyy.... that's all, I'm finally starting my third fanfic so, once again, these won't be as often as they used to be, but hey! At least I'm continuing this story.

I have an announcement of sorts, it's about my fanfictions so if you don't want to, don't read this, but yeah, about my fanfictions.
I have three fanfictions: this one, to show my love of musicals like Hamilton, BMC, and Heathers.
One that is based on maze runner because I love the series.
And one that is (KINDA) based off Warriors (Warrior cats)
I highly recommend both series (Warriors and Maze Runner) and the countless musicals out there.
Stay weird-
                       Falcon 🐢 (<— issa turtle)