chapter23

Dacre<3
connecting...

kim

what, i'm tryna
sleep

it's 3:37 in the
afternoon

so what, i had
a photo shoot
this morning!

anyways did you
see the new
onlinenews article
about us?

no, why?

just go and look

okay, i'll be on
paused for a few
mins though

okay

i clicked off the facetime call and looked up onlinenews' website.

i didn't understand why dacre was being so serious about this news article, not like they were going to get proof about us.

i found the article after a few minutes of looking.

are dacre montgomery and kimberly hues dating?!

i hundred percent bet they were going to have some sort of bull shit theory like last time.

"dacre i bet this is some sort of bull shit article ab- oh my god!" i practically screamed out.

they had leaked pictures.

of us kissing!

how the hell are we going to deny this. i clicked back onto the call in seconds. dacre had the same facial expression as me.

told you

oh shut up
dacre what are
we going to do!

welllll i was
thinking

yes go on

maybe we just tell
them, why keep
denying it

we can't it's
to soon

so what

let me think

ugh fine i'll come
over in a bit and
bring chinese take
out

oooo okay okay

he waved bye and ended the call. i huffed and plugged my phone into the charing port. i got up and closed the blinds in my room and switch on my tv, that was at the end of my bed, and put on a random netflix show on.

i sunk back into the mattress and let myself fall back into a deep sleep.

it felt like i had only been asleep for two minutes, when i heard someone knocking on the door and the dogs barking.

i got out of bed slowly and opened the door open. dacre stood there, with a bag of chinese and  a smile on his face.

"wow you actually brought food?" i asked. he just laughed and walked to my kitchen.

"i missed you" he shouted from the kitchen, when i walked onto the balcony to let the dogs in.

"i missed you too" i shouted back and opened the door to let the dogs in, who automatically ran past me and to dacre yapping loudly.

he returned with 2 plates of chinese food and moved his head to signal to go eat in my room. i giggled and walked in after him.

i wished we wouldn't break up.

ever.

—————————————————-
i'm sooooooo tired so i'm sorry it's short but i'm uploading on monday✌🏻✌🏻 THANK U FOR 2.04k reads!!! again i would show more appreciation but i'm going to sleep before i pass out.

don't forget to vote!!
27.9.19