chapter20

it was awkward.

no it was extremely awkward.

"so is this a date? are you on a date" joe questioned, while me and dacre were staring wide as at him.

when we had been ordering, joe and maika had come in for a last minute meal before maika's weekly appointment at her salon.
we were that wrapped up ordering, we didn't realise they were coming in. 

"erm we're- dacre?" i looked at dacre indicating him to finish because i was that flustered. his eyes widened and he had a nervous smile on his face.

was he trying to give it away?!

"no we're not actually?" he said well more asked. i hit my head against the palm of my hand.

"so what is it then?" maika asked, looking between us then at joe.

"a chance of meeting?" i said with a small smile on my face. i knew they weren't going to buy it but it was worth a try anyways.

"yeah uh hu" joe said with suspicion on his face. i knew already i was going to get a phone call asking for an explanation of joe later on that night.

"do you want to join us then?" my head snapped to dacre when he said that. i was going to kill that boy. "they're quit busy so join us, we haven't ordered yet anyways"

"are you sure?" he said with a smirk. "we don't want to intrude on your date- i mean 'chance of meeting' do we now maika?"

"no we don't joe" she said with the same smirk. i rolled my eyes and tilted my head to the side to indicate they could share the large booth we had. i released the breath i didn't know i was holding in. i stood up so joe could sit next to dacre and i was sat next to maika.

"your explaining this later, we can meet up with our joe knowing" maika whispered in my ear. she was good at keeping my secrets i don't tell joe and i know dacre wouldn't find out so i nodded my head.

we started talking about the filming that the boys were doing and they were trying to explain the plot line of stranger things 3 to us with out revealing what happens at the end.

[rip billy, miss my misunderstood bby🥺🥺]

a woman waiter came over this time and asked us our orders. the whole meal when like a blur and i only snapped out of it when we got to my car and i heard dacre call my name.

"kim? kimmy? hellooo?" he almost shouted. i jumped back at slightly rubbed my eyes. "sorry i was in a day dream"

"can i drive?" he asked with a cheeky smile on his face. i gave him a look of disgust, no one drives my car, she's too precious. "hey why that face for?"

"no, not my baby! she means to much!" i almost shouted. a look of shock crossed dacres face at my out bust obviously very taken back. i giggled and the look confusion mixes with shock.

"sorry i bust out but your face ahaha" i couldn't stop laughing and dacres face was turning with confusion.

i finally stopped when i couldn't breathe and lent against the car to balance my self.

"okay les go bitch" i shouted at him and unlocked my car then climbed in.

the car ride was in a peaceful silence and i could just about hear dacres faint humming. he was resting his hand on the higher part of my thigh and rubbed circles with his thumb every now and then. this was bliss with him.

the car ride was only short and i found myself not wanting it to end. i looked over to him with a small pout on my lips.

"i don't wanna leave you" i pouted at him. he chuckled at me and a small smile came across his features. "you can come in if you want?"

my pout disappears and i felt my my eyes widen in happiness. "really?"

"yeah come on" he said chuckling again at my actions. i unbuckled my seatbet but i heard a loud ping from my phone. i looked at the notification with wide eyes.

you hav been added to:
©stranger things💢
by hoesph

i looked to the side and locked eyes with dacre. he breathed in hard and showed me his phone.

hoesph
GUESS WHO
CAUGHT DACRE
AND KIMMY ON A
DATE?!

i widened my eyes and looked back at dacre.

how the hell are we ment to get out of this one?

————————————————-

hey guysss, i'm sorry this is short i'm rlly tired from sch and i wanted to to go sleep bc it's 11:25pm in rainy england but thank you for 1.46k reads!!

don't forget to vote!!
20.9.19