chapter16

heya bbys, i'm only writing a small but i'm gonna post straight after i've written this. oh & like THANK YOU FOR 420+ READS!! i only hit 300 reads a couple days ago but thank you so muchhh!!

_______________________
don't forget to vote<3
2.9.19

okay here we go.

i walked out of my apartment and locked to door. when i turned to dacre he didn't look nervous anymore, he looked calm?
i don't know what emotion he was showing but it was completely different then not even a minute ago.

i shrugged it off as nothing and walked towards his car.

"hi" he said before pulling me in for a long hug. "hi, what was so important you need to see me now" i asked, my voice muffled by him still hugging me. my stomach was doing flips inside and i thought it exploded when he pulled me even closer so he could rest his chin on my head.

my arms were around his neck while his were around my waist , driving me insane because of the closeness of us. i couldn't breath. i wish it was always like this.

i really did wish.

he pulled back and i looked up at him with my head but he sighed and rubbed both his hands across his face in frustration. "i'll tell you when we get there" he said after he took his hands off his face. i nodded and opened the passenger door.

we were driving silence, not awkward silence but a calming.
this made me really nervous about what he was going to say.

we finally stopped at an abandoned road with the car facing the sky.

"the sun was coming up soon so i thought this would be a good place" he breathed out. i smiled at him before getting out the car. i couldn't sit on the roof of the car because it was a convertible so i sat on the hood of the car. i wrapped my arms around me tighter, i regret not bringing a jacket with me.

i was that concentrated at looking at the sky that was ready for sun up, i didnt notice dacre sit on the hood next to me and give me his coat. "its so beautiful" i whispered and leaded my head on dacres shoulder. "i know, i cant remember where i found this spot" he said a few seconds later then leaned his head on mine.

"so what did you want to tell me at" i paused and looked at the time on my phone."3:39am?" i stopped leaning on him and looked him in his eyes. he took a deep breath in and i could start to feel my throat close up from being that nervous. he ran his tongue along the inside of his bottom lip.

"i-i wanted to talk about something, it ugh its important and i dont know if could keep this in any longer. i-god why am i so nervous?" he awkwardly laughed at the end. i could feel my heart beating against my chest. it was beating really loud and my breathing was rapid but low.

"its okay, i'm not going to upset you dacre" i said with a small smile on my face. he up at me with a small glint in his eyes,he was breathing fast and loud out of his mouth.

"you cant talk while i say this, okay?" he said while looking t me dead in the eyes. i nodded the small smile still on my face. "over these past weeks and days i've thought about our friendship and i've questioned it"

i was very confused here. i turned my head and furrowed my brows slightly. he widened his eyes and panic took over his face."not in a bad way! definitely a good way!" he rushed out.

i laughed slightly with how flustered he got but i could still hear my heart beating in my ears."dacre its okay just tell me"

he closed his eyes and look a deep breath in."okay i'm just going to say it, i have feelings towards you and i've realised over these days that i do, i don't think i would be able to keep them in and its getting harder and harder to so i was thinking about it a-"

i cut him off by pressing my lips against his.

737 words<3