6

↔jaila p.o.v↔ two days later

So it's been a week and a half since I met Taylor and he's been a breath of fresh air. Just him, his eyes to his lips that-

I love the way!Yeah I love the way!!!-

"Hello." I answered my iPhone jumping out of my bed. "What's up babe." Trent said through my phone, my chest tighten. "What do you want trent!" I breathed unto the phone. "Baby I didn't do anything wrong!" trent hollered. I winced,"Trent don't call me or text me,this is harassment! Were done!" I yelled ending the call. Not even a second later my phone was blowing up,I can't get away can't I.

You know what your going to take a long shower. Yesssssssssssss

I started walking toward the ban aster to the stair case when someone was knocking on the door like know they somebody. I stomped to the door and swung it open.

"What!- Taylor?"

"Uh yeah I brought pizza, Disney movies and Starbucks." My mouth was hung open ,this boy can't get any better! I opened the door wider and let Taylor in, he led him self into the living room setting the objects and food down. "So I have a bunch of movies, Cinderella ,Tinker Belle,The beauty and the beast, Froze-" "Frozen!!!!!!" I yelled which I realized I've been doing a lot lately. I jumped on my couch that's he's currently sitting on and turned on the DVR and popped in Frozen.

&Taylor p.o.v&

As the movie played I couldn't keep my eyes off of her ,she's so beautiful. Which was pretty creepy since I was staring at the side of her face. But I'm weird crazy ass kid what do you expect from me. "Why are you staring at the side of my face?" She turned her head toward me while eating gummy worms. "Because your beautiful." I mumbled staring her lips. "Sure......" Jaila said unsure of her self. I grabbed her chin and gently turned it toward my direction. "Your very beautiful. Look I don't know you that well but I wanna get to you better, I wanna know when your birthday is to where your birtharks are and why I can sense you been disrespected beyond belief in a relationship. Then one day I wanna be your bae,I want you to wear my sweatshirts and cuddle on your couch........

"what I'm trying to say is one day I want us to be together."

She sat there staring into my eyes. "I'm sorry Taylor....I don't believe in true love. I really like you it's I don't think I can handle something so heavy-"

"Hey just give me a chance!" I pleaded, I wanna get to know her, but I'm going to her believe in true love. "Just let me show you...."I mumbled moving my face toward hers,I felt man butterflies in my stomach, Gosh!

I put my left hand on her mid waist and my right cupping her face. Jaila nodded that was my say so ,I took my chance.I felt our lips touch.

It was amazing!!There was rockets, unicorns and fireworks , her lips were soft and sweet from the gummy worms. The kiss was slow and sensual,I couldn't have it any other way.

I felt her giggle into the kiss which led me to giggle. Yeah! You heard me Taylor Caniff Giggled!

Unfortunately humans need air and we pulled away breathless. Jaila smiled real bright and next thing I know I'm on the Living Room floor being cuddled by this beauty. With Elsa singing let it go in the background it was perfect.

"Jaila when the time is right, will you possibly go out with me?" She nodded and giggled on chest. I smiled and kissed her forehead, Just how am I going to break this to my mom?

A.N I LOVE THIS CHAPTER OBVIOUSLY!!
COMMENT
VOTE
FOLLOW
Love you my pretties