12

Day 1

Taylor sat there looking into space as he wiped the white substance from his nose, feeling the high go down. All the memories came back from yesterday broke him inside out. As soon as he remembered Jaila's distraught face, he reach for the next drug he could find. Marijuana. He rolled it up feeling the tears prick at his eyes. Once he was done he got out his lighter and lit it, taking a deep draw and everything disappear.
"I'm sorry Jaila..." As he took another hit leaving all his worries and problems behind.....

Jaila sat there in the corner of her bedroom, crying for the hundredth time. She called and called but she only got the voice mail that made her heart break even more. She haven't took her medicine and she felt every emotion she thought she forgot how to feel, wash over her. She remembered Taylor's distraught face making her grab her razor and feel the pain she thought she deserved. As she made perfect red lines against her skin, she forgot that she lost Taylor. That she lost herself. As the blood poured out and it made her smile. "I'm sorry Taylor..." As she made another crimson line on her wrist......

Day 2

Taylor lied there in his bed, tear stains lining his face. He couldn't take away the heavy pain in his chest. The drugs only made him forgot for a period of time. He's going to break without her and he knew it. Her chocolate skin that would glisten in the sunlight and when she would crunched her eyebrows together in the cutest way, making him smile sadly. Her laugh, oh her laugh, it sounded like pure honey through his ears even though she hated it. He couldn't help but let the tears fall, he needs her. Which made it even worse, his mom made Dillion watch over him so he doesn't go over her house, even though he tried.He feels like a caged animal. He wants her- No he needs her. He needs to hold her, he needs to kiss her, he needs to hug her. He needs to......

Jaila laid her bed wide awake, afraid to go to sleep. Every time she would have the same nightmare. His mother's words, his face, her rejection. It haunted her heart and mind and she couldn't get rid of it. She just wanted everything to be gone. Her mom is on a another business trip, she doesn't even know Jaila had a boyfriend. Her mom just never cared once they got the divorce and Jaila was fine with that... Every time she looked around the room, something reminded her of him. His dirty blonde hair that was sometimes shielded by his bandanna. His eyes that she unintentionally had to get lost in. Then the way he would hold her, it made her smile sadly through the waterfalls going down her face. Also the way at they would lie there, their hands intertwined and he'll tell her about his future, like it was so close yet so far away. She missed it, she missed the memories. she missed him....

Day 3

Taylor sat there in his room, feeling like someone took his heart away from him. He haven't ate, he haven't took a shower, he hasn't got dressed. He just sat there wondering how his princess was holding up without him. Was she going through this like him? Has she ate? Has she cried like him? Has she felt anger? Is she mad at him? Did she move on? He didn't think he could anymore if she moved on. It would break him more than he is. I wanna see her. The only thoughts going through the 17 years old mind. I wanna see her.....

Still no calls...None. She couldn't understand why, why no calls.
Doesn't he miss her? Is he going through the same thing she's going through? Has he ate? Have he moved on? If he did , she wouldn't be able to go on anymore. Does he miss me, like I miss him? those words going through her naive mind constantly. The 16 year old just crawl up in a corner and cry. She was weak and vulnerable without him and deep down, she knew that.....

A/N day 1 and day 2 I cried really hard, not even kidding you. If you haven't figured out Jaila has depression and was taking pills til she stopped. I'm sorry if you guys want to kill me but sorry not sorry. so yeah , 12 reads for next chapter. Thanks my unicorns!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW