22

Taylor p.o.v(last night)

I thrusted into Jaila with so much force her bed slammed against the wall. I bit her neck making her moan louder. "I love you." She moaned scratching my back and grabbing a fist full of my hair making her groan. "Oh yes Jaila!" I yelled as she tightened around my girth making me hiss. I caressed her  sex making her grab the sheets and main trying to hold in her pleasure. "3...Oh!!.2- 1!!!" I screamed coming with my beauty, making her eyes roll to the back of her head. Her breath was  staggered and she was trying to get everything under control. I pecked her lips and she smiled sleepily . "I love you too." I whispered to her as I sleepily went pulled out and cleaned her up and wrapped the covers around her.....

Moving day

I stood outside my house with my arms around Jaila and her softly crying in my chest. The moving truck was my final stuff in the U haul. My dad came out the house and patted my shoulder smiling sadly at Jaila and walking to the truck. I pulled Jaila back and looked into her teary eyes. 

"Hey I only live two hours away, I can always visit... And you know I love you Jaila." She nodded and I kissed her lips causing her to grab on to my shirt. I crouched down to her height and she outed sticking out her lip. "I don't want you to leave me again." .She whimpered looking into my eyes.

I'm trying to stay strong at this point seeing my distraught girlfriend wheeling over me leaving her. I stroked her hair and looked into her eyes. "You better stay strong okay, I better not find out you feel off the tightrope or ill be disappointed." She nodded and looked away. I grabbed her chin and made her look at me. "Jaila."

"I won't , I won't." Lies. I could hear it, see it and feel it. But decided to leave it alone.

"Taylor!! It's time to go, ill give you some time to say goodbye but after that to you have to get in the truck!" My dad yelled across the lawn getting ready to leave. I kissed her slowly and I felt something wet hit my cheek and I instantly knew it was a tear. I wiped it away and I heard a car horn. I pulled back slowly and she choked on her own tears. I zipped up my hoodie that I let her have and tightened it around her. Even though it was too big. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of her and smiled.

She walked me to the passenger side of the car and kissed my cheek smiling sadly. I literally don't know how I'm going to do this. I opened the door and kissed her lips again. "I love you." I breathed leaning my forehead against hers. "I love you t-t p.o. T-Taylor." She stuttered as the tears came down faster.

"Hey stop crying princess , your tiaras falling." She laughed at her favorite quotes and she stepped back grabbing her necklace and I shut the door, my dad patted my knee and waved at Jaila. She waved back and smiled sadly.

"Ready to leave this behind?" My father questioned. I shook my head and he sighed. "I love you jaila!!" I yelled out the window and she yelled it back wiping her tears on my sweatshirt. My dad was driving away when she started walking down the street. My heart was beating rapidly in my chest as the truck moved more down the neighborhood street. My heart was beating faster after 400 jumping jacks. I couldn't stop it. Tears was running down my face as I kicked the dashboard.

"STOP THE CAR!!" I yelled as I jumped out and ran down the street. I saw my sweatshirt come into to view and I hugged her. Her body was warm and amazing. "Taylor!" She gasped and hugged. "I just had to hug you one last time."/I mumbled in her shoulder. "Taylor you need to leave, call me when you get there." I nodded and walked back to the truck. My dad chuckled at me  and mumbled 'young love'. We drive on down the road without any interruptions or breakdowns....

A/N so that just happened??? Aww those two are like stop. Also I'm sorry these r getting updated late. Busy.

Try to answer these questions:

How long will Taylor last without Jaila?

Will someone replace taylor???

What will Jaila do or try???