chapter 32

Last night the only thing I thought about was the pregnancy test. My hands were trembling as I waited for the minutes to be over. I wasn't ready to get pregnant but it's ok. I paced around the room my heart throbbing in my chest. I looked down at my watch and only a few seconds left. I walked over to the sink and gently tapped my fingers on the glass anxiously waiting. 'Beep' the sound went off and I looked down at the test and only one line appeared I sighed in relief the threw the test in the bin. I left the bathroom then picked up my phone and went downstairs. Serena was in the kitchen with Caterina in her arms. I told her good morning and she nodded the turn towards me.

"Mariya you are putting on some weight since you got here, are you sure you're not pregnant?" she asked and I chuckled.

"No I checked it was negative" I took a bite of my apple then took out a bottle of water.

"Are you sure?" She asked and I nodded she mouthed 'ok' then left. I followed behind her as she walked over to the couch.

"Are you guys leaving today?" I asked and she nodded.

"Are you coming with us?" She asked and I shook my head.

"I'm not feeling too well" I whispered and she gave me a weird look. I shook my head then went up the stairs to my room. I ran into the bathroom, walked over to the mirror, and lift my shirt out of curiosity. I saw that I gained weight and my tummy was growing. "But the pregnancy test was negative maybe I should take another one," I said to myself. "I don't know" I went back into my room and sat down on the bed while playing with my fingers. The door opened and I didn't even bother to look up.

"Mariya" Lorenzo called and I rolled my eyes. "I'm sorry please don't get angry at me, what I did yesterday was stupid please forgive me" he walked over to me and stoop down then looked into my eyes. "I'm sorry" I rolled my eyes then sighed.

"Fine, I forgive you" his face lit up and he hugged me. "I have something to tell you," I said and he sat down beside me. "I think I'm pregnant" I whispered and his eyes lit up.

"Really we are going to have another baby" he smiled and I shrugged.

"I'm not sure because I took a pregnancy test and it came out negative maybe something is wrong with it," I said as he lifts my shirt up.

"That explains why you didn't like the smell of the coffee and why you're always crying" he smiled and I nodded "We should go and check the family doctor uncle Fernandez," he said and I nodded then stood up. I followed him. He left the room and went downstairs. He turned right then walked down the hall, he stopped at a door then opened it.

"Uncle Fernandez I want to know if my wife is pregnant," he said to the elderly man who sat in a corner cleaning something. He stood and walked over to me.

"So you are the one who caught my boy's eye," he said then chuckled and I nodded and smiled "don't let her go, Lorenzo," he said as he stared him dead in the eye. Lorenzo nodded then look down at me and gave me a small smile. I laid down on the bed and he lifts my shirt up. "This is cold okay" he whispered and I nodded. He rubbed the gel on my stomach and I shivered a little. Lorenzo chuckled and I blushed. Fernandez began moving the wand around as I looked at the screen.

"Do you have any cravings lately?" He asked and I nodded. "There we go," he said and my heart started beating really fast. The baby was so small, oh my god he looks like a peanut. Tears came to my eyes and I looked up at Lorenzo whose eyes were fixed on the screen. " you're almost 2 months pregnant," he said and my eyes widen. Almost two months pregnant something was definitely wrong with that pregnancy test. I got off the bed then wiped the gel off my bump.

I can't believe I'm pregnant even though I wasn't ready but I guess it's okay. I'm growing a human being inside of me wow. We went into the living room and sat down on the couch. "I'm so happy your pregnant Mia is going to be so happy," he said while rubbing my bump. I smiled then snuggled into him.
~~~~~~~~

EMMA POV

I was walking into the living room when I heard Lorenzo saying something about pregnant "I'm so happy your pregnant Mia is going to be so happy " he said and I got really angry. The fucking bitch is pregnant now I'll have to do a change of plans. I stopped in my tracks and watched him as he rubbed her belly. That will soon be me again just wait and see. I walked over to them and Mariya looked up at me she pulled down her shirt.

"Lorenzo where are the girls I was wondering if I could take them out with me for the day" I whispered.

"They're not here they went out with my mom," he said and I wanted to curse. Every day they go out why can't they stay home. Why didn't Mariya go I hate seeing them together.

"Oh I really wanted to see my angels they've gotten so big," I said and Lorenzo smiled. Little brats I can't wait to get rid of them. I don't even know the baby's name I'll have to wait until someone calls her name. "When I was entering the room I heard you saying the Mariya is pregnant congratulations," I said then gave her a small smile and she rolled her eyes at me. Ungrateful bitch, oh I hate her so much.

"Anyways I got to go since the girls are not here I should get going" I whispered and Lorenzo nodded. I left the house and my phone started ringing, I quickly answered the phone then place it to my ears.

"The bitch is pregnant change of plans and the brats aren't home," I said

"Fine tomorrow take the kids out buy them what they want just make sure they warm up to you"

"Ok goodbye" I whispered then ended the call.
••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😡

                     🔝
At the end of each story I have an emoji, it tells the way how I feel about the story.