chapter 8

I couldn't stop thinking about what had happened downstairs. I felt so stupid for letting him come that close to me again. Now I felt really bad because I had started talking to Alex, and this is what I did.

I feel like shit, I have to leave this place as soon as possible.

I couldn't lie that I didn't miss his touch and kisses, and now that I had seen him again, all the feelings that I had buried came right back. But I was scared, scared that he would leave me like the way he did in college again. That day he left me with so many different emotions. I was depressed, and I found myself crying every now and then. I couldn't even eat anything. I trusted him, and he was my first love, but he shattered my heart into pieces.

I made my way over to Amelia's crib, I looked down at her and saw that she was sucking on her thumb. I removed her thumb from her mouth and she looked up at me and smiled. "Hey princess," I cooed then picked her up and placed her into my arms.

 "Hey princess," I cooed then picked her up and placed her into my arms

I went downstairs to the kitchen and picked up a clean bottle. I quickly made her bottle then waited for it to cool a bit.

"Are you hungry" I cooed and she stared at me with amusement in her eyes, I giggled then picked up her bottle and walked into the living room. I sat down on the couch and placed the bottle towards her mouth, I smiled then lightly brushed her hair with my finger.
I never thought about having kids nor seeing myself with anyone but in this case I do want to. Just waiting on the perfect guy.

How could their mother have left them like that, both babies were so sweet and adorable? After she finished the bottle, I burped her, then laid her down in her bouncer.

"Lorenzo!" I called, and he answered with a yeah. He came running downstairs with Mia in his arms, wearing a black T-shirt and jeans.

Damn, he looked fine.

"What's wrong?" he asked, and I pointed at Amelia.

"I am going to get dressed, so watch her," I told him, and he nodded, then placed Mia down. I hated the thought of being in the same clothes that I was in yesterday, but I had no choice. I went upstairs to his bathroom, then quickly got dressed. I was so happy that it was Saturday, which meant it was my day off from work. I totally forgot that I had a date with Alex. After I finished getting dressed, I went back downstairs, then picked up my bag.

"Where are you going?" He asked me and I looked at him as if he were crazy. Of course, I was going home; I didn't live there.

"Home, obviously," I said with a little bit of attitude, and he rolled his eyes, then walked up to me.

"No," Lorenzo blatantly said, and I raised my eyebrow, then folded my arms up to my chest.

"No? Are you forgetting that I don't live here? You can't tell me what to do, Lorenzo. I. Am. Leaving," I had said as I jabbed my finger into his chest.