chapter 13

I was outside with the girls playing a little it was getting late so I decided that I was going to to give the girls a bath and put them to bed. Amelia was already going starting to fall asleep. I couldn't take my eyes off the little human being that was falling asleep in front of me. She was sucking on her pacifier while her eyes where slowly staring to close. Her little hands were balled into a fist and her little chest moving up and down as she breaths.  Her cheeks were slightly flushed and her eyelashes were so long and beautiful. I really love babies, I should have had a little one for myself, but because I was still so heart broken about what happened in college I didn't want to get hurt again, but I was slowly starting to heal and thought about getting back into a relationship. Speaking of relationship, I haven't seen or heard from Alex, I tried messaging him but he won't answer, which makes me wonder if he's still upset with me.

I know that was messed up for letting Lorenzo do something like that to m but every time he touches me, my whole body wants to him more, and memories that happened in the past just starts flooding back but only the good ones.

I really love his girls and I feel so bad so building such a strong connection with them, knowing that I won't be with them forever. Being in a relationship with Lorenzo never crossed my mind and I don't want it to, not after what he did, my heart is not prepared for another heartbreak.  Well I never planned on getting so close to the girls anyways, most of what I am doing is for Lorenzo.

"Ames is asleep" I softly whispered then turned towards Mia who was sitting down on the grass while eating her Skittles. "Do you like your face paint?" I asked and she nodded then smiled. I stood up then stretched a bit.

"Okay now it's time to go inside, I'll get you prep and ready for bed"  I said and she stood up and ran over to me.  Mid raised both her hands in the air as an indication for me to pick her up. I smiled then then lift her off the floor and her little nose. "We had fun today didn't we?" I asked her and her face lit up.

"Yes momma!" She exclaimed and I placed her down.

"Great! Let's her you ready for bed then" I said and she pouted. I walked over to the sleeping baby then picked her up and laid her close to my chest. She started fidgeting around a bit but stop moving as soon as she felt my embrace.  We picked up some stuff that we brought outside before going inside.

I went upstairs to the nursery then placed Amelia inside her crib, I adjusted her pacifier a bit then placed her blanket on her.

"Momma!" I heard Mia called when I left the room, I walked into the bathroom and saw that Mia was already in the tub. She giggled as I walked over to her then tickled her a bit.

"No hesitation let's go?" I asked and she nodded, I gently poured the water over her head and she started singing one of moana song. Few minutes later when I finished bathing Mia, I wrapped the towel around her waist. She ran into my room and I shook my head and smiled. I decided that I was going wipe of Amelia since she's sleeping. I walked over to Amelia then sat down on the bed. I slowly took off her clothes and removed her diaper. She started moving around but then she stopped. I wiped her off then put on a new diaper and her purple onesie with cute little flowers on it.

"Mia" I called and she came running in my room only in her pantie and her pajama in hand. She walked over to me then handed it to me. I sat down on the bed pulled and her closer. I placed the shirt over her head then I made her put on her shorts.

"I'm going to have a bath, ok so stay with your sister" I said and she nodded her head then climbed on top of the bed. I walked into the bathroom and removed all my wet clothes then step into the shower.

After I had a long bath I got dressed then walked back to my room. I smiled then pouted when I saw Melia sleeping in my bed cuddled up with her sister. I walked over to them and sat down on the bed. I picked up my phone to check if there was any messages and their was. Lorenzo texted me and I was a little happy that he did.