Behind The Scenes | Troy Baker

*** BEWARE ***

SPOILERS FOR THE LAST OF US PART TWO AHEAD!

I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU FINISH THE ENTIRE GAME FIRST BEFORE READING!

okay enjoy the world's hottest voice actor :)

---------

"Morning, Bob!"

You called while putting your badge away in your pocket, trying not to spill the coffee clasped in your hands as the door closed and electronically locked behind you. "Morning, Y/N! Another long day?" The friendly security guard smiled and waved, you chuckled before finally succeeding at getting your badge into your pocket successfully. "Yep, gotta shoot some tough scenes today." You smiled as best you could, the pain of having to mocap Joel's death today sending a pang of hurt through your heart. Bob looked as if he understood, which he didn't considering everyone kept him spoiler free, but none the less he offered a reassuring smile. "Don't worry, you got this! Oh, by the way, Troy got here about half an hour ago." Bob informed you with a wink, watching as you shot him some finger guns before turning to walk deeper into the building. "Thanks, Bob!"

You approached your room labeled with "Y/N Baker" with a sigh, finding that you loved seeing the name of your character, Margaret, below it every day. You swung open the door to find Troy sitting in your chair with his phone in his hands, on FaceTime with someone but quickly spinning around in the chair once he heard the door open. "Oh, Y/N! Come say hi, it's Nolan." He smiled brightly as you crossed the room and set your coffee down on the table, along with your purse and keys before coming over to wrap your arms around his neck and look over his shoulder. "Hey, Nolan! How's my favorite voice actor?" You smiled and winked at the camera, watching as Troy wipes away fake tears before smiling and giving you a kiss on the cheek. "I'm doing good, how 'bout you? Heard you had some pretty tough scenes to shoot today." Nolan replied, watching as you cringed and scrunched your nose up in distaste as Troy angled the phone more towards you. "Yeah, it's gonna be a rough one. How's Coop and everyone?" You three talked for a while longer, talking about anything and everything under the sun for what felt like hours. Troy clicked the screen to see what time it was, inhaling sharply to see you three had been talking for a little over an hour. "Hey Nolan, we gotta go, bud." You smiled sadly, a frown making its way onto your lips as Troy leaned his head onto yours. You all said your goodbyes before Troy hung up, you sighed through your nose before you withdrew your arms from him to plop down on the small sofa.

"Man, I'm tired." You chuckled as you spread your arms out across the top of the couch, laying your head back against the cushion as you closed your eyes. You heard Troy chuckle before hearing some shuffling around, feeling the couch dip beside you and a sudden weight being placed in your lap. You peeked open an eye to see his head laying in your lap, an audible sigh passing his lips as his beautiful green eyes fluttered closed. Your arm lowered to where it was running through his strands of dark brown hair, trying not to mess up the way he styled it as he sighed again, the flicker of a smile passing his lips. A knock at the door interrupted your moment of peace, though. "Mr and Mrs Baker? They're ready for you to get into the suits." A man peeked his head into the doorframe and meekly informed you. You nodded and gave him a thumbs up, watching after the door closed as Troy groaned loudly and turned to bury his face into your stomach. "No." He groaned, his arms wrapping around your waist at a weird angle since he had to maneuver a certain way. "Come on, Neil is gonna come in here and drag us into wardrobe." You smiled, patting his cardigan covered shoulder as he sighed into your shirt. "Ughhhhh." He groaned again, finally turning his head and opening his deep green eyes and smiling slightly at your hands grazing his shoulder.