43) He Surprises You- Part 1 (2/4-Cake)

Luke- "Rise and shine, cupcake!"  Your mom yelled, causing you to jolt up.  Your eyes trailed over to the clock beside you that read 5:47a.m.  When your eyes met back to your parents you noticed your dad was holding a birthday cake, with (your age) birthday candles on it.  "Mom, dad, seriously?  It's fricking 5:47 in the morning and it's not even my birthday!"  You scowled while glaring sleepily at your parents, whom had cheery smiles on their faces.  "And why are you so cheery so early in the morning?"  Your mom and dad exchanged glances, before they set your birthday cake in your lap.  "Make a wish, blow out the candles, come downstairs, eat a piece of birthday cake, then get ready for your scavenger hunt."  Your dad demanded as your mom lit the candles.  You sighed and rolled your eyes before you did as you were told.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        After you finished your delicious birthday cake you started your scavenger hunt.  Just when you thought you were done, you read over your list again.  "Phone charger, got it.  Headphones, got it.  Teddy bear, that Luke brought for you on Valentines Day, got it.  Neck pillow, got it.  Medicine, got it.  Small bag to put these items in?  Okay, got it.  Plane ticket and luggage, got- Wait, what?"  When you peeled your eyes off the list in front of you you found your parents in front of you.  "No plane ticket and luggage yet, huh?  You'd better go back upstairs and find that.  We'll take what you have so far though."  Your dad said, before your mom took the items and stuffed them into the small bag.  Confused, you turn on your heels and head towards the stairs.  Plane ticket and luggage, why would I need that?  You thought to yourself.  When you got to the top of the stairs you found yourself heading towards your room.  You head over to where you keep your suitcases, your closet, and you open the door.  "Hello love, here's your round trip plane ticket to Phoenix, AZ accompanied by me!"  A familiar voice from in front of you spoke.             

        Calum- Today was the day that you successfully graduated high school.  You were valedictorian for your class and you felt so proud of yourself for coming as far as you did.  When you got home from graduation, you find your parents sitting at the kitchen table discussing things.  "....... graduation part- Oh, hey sweetheart!"  Your mom greeted with a smile, before she stood up and walked over to you.  Her arms wrapped around you and she placed her lips on your cheek.  "I'm so proud of you."  She whispered in your ear before she pulled away.  "Thank you, and what is with you and dad acting all secretive?  I already know I'm getting a graduation party, I saw everything in the backyard."  You replied with a giggle.  "So you saw C-"  "Sweetheart, why don't you go upstairs and get all dolled up.  Grandma is coming over and I'd like to get pictures of you with family." 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Attention, attention please.  May I just say, I'm proud of my baby girl to achieving everything that she has.  She makes me so proud everyday and I'm anxious to see what she does beyond this point.  Um, I know that she has been really hoping that she'd be able to see her boyfriend, Calum, today......"  Your dad took a pause and frowned when he saw you crying.  "Yes, I know.  Two things she couldn't stop talking about for months were graduating and Calum.  And I know that Calum wanted to be here too, so we did our best to make that happen."  You stopped crying and looked up at your dad with confusion.  He nodded his head and cued your mom to turn off the lights.  He turned on the projector and Calum popped up.  Your guests cheered and you covered your mouth with shock.  "Hi!  For those of you who don't know me, I am Calum Hood from 5 Seconds of Summer.  I'm taken by the most beautiful, funniest, sweetest girl in the world, and that's your graduate, (Y/N)."  You choked out a giggle before more tears ran down your face.  Then, your aunt, who was standing next to you, smiled down at you and pulled you into her side.  Suddenly, the video stopped.  "What?"  You whispered.  You looked back at your dad for an answer.  "What happened?"  You mouthed to him.  Your dad smirked and turned his attention back towards the garage.  "And I am so excited to be here tonight!"  Calum's voice echoed, "This one is for you, baby."  He added, before the intro of (Your favorite 5SOS song) played through the speakers.  Your heart dropped to your feet as you slowly turned back around, only to find your boyfriend and his band standing in the garage.