12) You see him/he seems you with kids (PG)

Ashton
While you and Ashton were sitting around your little sister started crying from her bed. You sighed and started to get up but Ashton stopped you, "I got this babe." He said as he went into your 3 year old sister's room, from where you were sitting you could hear him talking to her. "Hey pumpkin, what's wrong?", "Was it the monsters?", "Oh no, I remember them visiting me when I was younger.", "You want me to sing to you?", "Well I guess I could, what song do you want me to sing?" "English Love Affair!? Wow, that sister of yours." You scoffed a laugh at Ashton's remark as he started singing. After the song was over he came back out to you, "She's out like a light." He announced as he sat down next to you. You giggled and cuddled into him, "You're really good with kids." You said hushed tone while you played with Ashton's shirt. Ashton laughed and brought you closer into his side, "Well that's because I love kids and I'd love to be a dad someday."

Luke
"Alright, Luke's turn to hold Lily." Luke's brother, the father of the newborn, said as he passed the small baby down the line. Luke laughed nervously and fought with himself, trying to figure out how he was going to hold the infant. "You okay Luke?" You asked worriedly. "Well-uh-she's so small and fragile and I'm more muscular then I was when Zoe was born." Luke confessed. You nodded your head, "So you're scared you're going to hurt her?" You questioned. Luke nodded his head, causing you to chuckle. "Here, I'll help you hold her...... if that's okay of course." Both parents confirmed it was okay so you stood in front of Luke, helping him get his hands in the right position and all as Liz handed off her granddaughter. "See, you're going good." You said. Luke laughed a little, "I guess I'm not doing bad huh?" Lily's eyes fluttered open and she looked up at you two, with a sleepy expression on her face. "Shhh," You hushed sweetly causing Lily to close her eyes again, a cute smile was plastered on her face. "You're great with kids..." Luke said softly in awe as he gently rocked Lily. You smiled, "Thanks babe, so are you."

Michael
"Where's Cassidy? There she is!" Michael exclaimed, in a playful voice, as he played peek-a-boo with your 9 month old sister. No matter how much you wanted to join you were stuck at the table doing homework, both of your parents were at work. After an hour or so you finally finished your homework. You let out a loud sigh and slammed your books shut, before joining Michael's side. "Tough day babe?" Michael asked as he started rubbing your back. You closed your eyes, at the feeling, and nodded your head, "Very." You replied, your head rested on Michael's shoulder. He kissed your forehead before keeping a cautious eye on Cassidy, while she walked with the furniture. You laughed at Michael and wrapped an arm around his torso, "You're so amazing with Cassidy, it's almost like you're her dad." Michael chuckled at your statement, "You really think I'm that good with her?" Michael asked. You scoffed a laugh, "Well yea! You've been playing with her for hours while you allowed me to do homework!" Michael shrugged, "I like kids."

Calum
You and Calum were chilling at the beach when a little boy comes over to you two crying. "Awe, hey, what's wrong buddy?" Calum asked him. The little boy sniffled and whipped away some tears with his arm, "I wunning awway." He whimpered. You looked at Calum sadly and awed, "Awe, why is that?" You asked. The little boy shook his head, "Mo-mommy and daddy weft me." You couldn't help but to awe again, "Well c'mon, let's go find your parents." You said as you and Calum both stood up. You picked up the little guy. He instantly placed his thumb in his mouth and cuddled into your shoulder. After a bit of walking, two people started wobbling over to you guys. "Anthony, there you are!" The women, you were assuming was his mother, cried out. The little boy didn't flinch, he just stayed as he was. "You're his parents?" Calum asked the couple The both of them nodded. Calum got an insane look on his face before his hands flung in the air, "Where were you looking for him at? At the bar?!" He yelled. The father of the little boy looked frightened, "Uh, no. We left him alone in the water." He stated, only getting Calum more mad. "Well next time take better care of your kid. Don't leave him in the water alone and don't ditch him for the bar, you got that?! If I happen to hear you left him alone again, I'll call the police on you!" Calum growled. Frightened yourself, you handed the little boy back to his parents before the two of you left. "Wow Cal, that was sexy." You giggled. Calum looked down at you and winked, his face was still red from him loosing his temper.