Violettas story (5)

"well actually when i was about 7 years or something, my parents died, when that happened i passed out just like yesterday, but there came this weird person and did something terrible she or he took me to their home and when i woke up i had a lot of cuts on my legs and stomach, but i coulden't feel anything before i saw it. I didn't say anything to you because i didn't want to tell you, but now i'm telling you, and if you say this to anyone i'll never forgive you" when she finished the tears rooled over her face as Léon pulled her in a hug, she hugged him back not wanting to let go.
After all that they just decided to watch a movie, "so what do you wanna watch?" Léon asked Violetta "ehm i wanna watch.. a christmas movie" "a christmas movie? but we are in october" she made puppy eyes at him and of course he couldn't resist. Half way in the movie a dog suddenly ran through the door and right up on the bed they were sitting on "hi Buster" Léon said in a baby voice vruuf suddenly Violetta began laughing "what? Léon asked her" "it's just he said he wasn't a baby and you are" she laughed harder "wait you know what he says?" "yes pretty mutch" "awsome" vruufvfuf "what did he say now?" "he said the same as you, if i can understand him" Léon was amzed that Violetta could talk to Buster Vuf "yes?" vuuuf "then come" "what is he saying?" Léon asked her having no clue "he want a walk" "oh i'll call our maid, then she can walk him" "no don't, we can di it, right" he looked at her for some time but then answered "ye-yes sure we can"
Violetta got her dress but Léon stopped her "no, it isn't something you are walking you dog in" "but i don't have anything else" "i'll ask our maid" "Candelaria!" the maid came running in "their majesty" "get some clothes for Violetta" Candelaria took Violetta to her room "here you go" she handed Violetta an outfit "thanks" Violetta changed in the bathroom and walked back to Jorge again.