the first friend (8)

"hi" i said when i reached Candelaria "eh hey?" "what are you going to do when you have given Maria and Sophia their food?" i asked courios "then i'm done" "great! can we hang out, i never really made any friends soo?" "of course we can, but aren't you the prince's girlfriend?" "yes i am" "you're so lucky" " i smiled friendly at her, when she got the food for Maria and Sophia we walked up to them. Candelaria nock on the door and Maria opened "hi, i have some food to you girls" CAndelaria said "food?" "yes you know, here i have some soup and after you'll eat in the dining room" "we just aren't that used to get a lot of food" "oh ok, but taste this it taste amazing" CAndelaria gives the girls the food and we walk to where her room are. We walk in and sits down on her bed "so how is it to be here all the time?" i ask her "well, it is pretty nice but the prince can be too much sometimes" "too much? how?" "nothing, he just can ask for much" "oh ok" "can't we ask each other questions to get to know eac other better?" Candelaria asked "yes sure, you go first, ask me something" "eh ok, how old are you?" "18. eh what is you fave colour?" "green. so you fave animal?" "of course birds" it went on like that for a while, until we should eat "aren't you going to eat too?" i asked her "no, i'm eating when you already have" "oh ok then. see ya" "yeah see ya" and i walked away downstairs to what i guess is the living room. When i walked in i saw Léon already there with Maria and Sophia, and at the same time i'm walking in the king and queen also comes "sit down please" the queen said to me "thanks i said and sat down next to Léon "so how did it go with candelaria?" he asked me "fine she is really nice" i answered, then Candelaria walks in with two trays, one with potatoes, vegatables and some fruit, and on the other meat. "wow" i heard Maria or Sophia say "
"you must eat now" the queen said really polite "thanks i said and saw Léon chuckle "what?" i ask him, "nothing, nothing" i turn and take some food and this is so delicios "mmm, this is delicios" i say while my mouth is stuffed with food, and again Léon chuckled again, "hey stop, why are you chuckeling" "because you are fun" i hit him playfully.
after eating we went to Léons room to watch a movie.