DMs

Third person

//Contact messages\\
(Bold is Awsten, italics/ normal writing (bc my phone is not a fan of mine) is (y/n))

Hi! Is this (y/n)'s number? Just making sure you didn't give me a wrong number.

Yes, who is this?

Oh this is the cute boy you met at Target today.

Oh, hey Austin! And I wouldnt give a false number. You seem really nice. Wasup?

🤪😡 No!

What?

You spelled it wrong🤪

Spelled what wrong? Wasup? That's just how I spell it.

No, my name.

Oh, sorry, is it an e instead of an I 🤦🏻‍♀️

No. Awsten🙂.

Oh. That's an odd way of spelling it. But it's unique.

Yuh, I know. But it's how you spell it.

Cute

Yup, so, what's up?

Meh, nothing much, just hanging with my sister.

Cool.

Ig... Oh, hey what did you say your band was called?

Waterparks. We are gooder than most, some may say we're God's favorite boy band.

Oh, really? I'll be the judge of that. What song do you suggest I listen to first?

ALL OF THEM!!🍊

Imma listen the one that first pops up on YouTube when I search the name

Have fun.

What is dream boy about?

Gotta listen to it

Isn't that the song that was playing at Target today?

Yup. Oh, hey speaking of target, did i mention I liked your make up, especially the stars under your eyes?

Ummm... Yeah, why?

Oh, because I didn't remember if I told you or not and it's been on my mind for some reason. They complimented you (e/c) eyes. Not to sound wierd or flirty or anything, just thought I'd tell you.

Thank you! They were there bc my sister and I were doing a YouTube video.

Okay, two questions.

Ask away

Is your sister older or younger

And what's your yt channel name?

Oh, um my sister is my twin (but just between us, I'm five minutes and then seconds older.)