FORGIVE FOR GOOD

Sa buong buhay natin, 'di talaga mawawala ang mga taong kaya kang saktan.  Trinaydor ka, pinagkaisa ka nila, nagsinungaling siya sa'yo, atbp. Kaya minsan, naiisip nating mag take revenge sa kanila. May kasabihan ngang "REVENGE IS SWEET. BUT IS NEVER GOOD FOR THE SOUL." Siya na nga itong nakagawa ng kasalanan sa'yo tapos susuklian mo din ng kasalanan? BOOM PANES! #FightBackPaMore.

Its never good to take revenge sweety. Dahil sa huli, ikaw pa rin ang talo. Kung feel mong panalo ka, well you're not feeling well. So here I am to teach you how to forgive, not to take revenge.

1. Bakit ko ba itinuturo sa inyo ito?

> Dahil feeling ko teacher ako. Di joke lang. Gusto ko kasi maramdaman ng mga taong di marunong magpatawad ang kapayapaan. (May you rest in peace) At kalayaan sa bad vibes. Ang sarap kaya sa feeling ng magpatawad. Ang sobrang gaan sa pakiramdam (parang ang sarap gumulong sa chocolate hills)

OK heto na...

Know exactly how you feel about what happened and be able to articulate what about the situation is not OK. Then, tell a trusted couple of people about your experience.

Make a commitment to yourself to do what you have to do to feel better. Forgiveness is for you and not for anyone else.

Forgiveness does not necessarily mean reconciliation with the person that hurt you, or condoning of their action. What you are after is to find peace. Forgiveness can be defined as the “peace and understanding that come from blaming that which has hurt you less, taking the life experience less personally, and changing your grievance story.”

Get the right perspective on what is happening. Recognize that your primary distress is coming from the hurt feelings, thoughts and physical upset you are suffering now, not what offended you or hurt you two minutes – or ten years – ago. Forgiveness helps to heal those hurt feelings.

At the moment you feel upset practice a simple stress management technique to soothe your body’s flight or fight response.

Give up expecting things from other people, or your life, that they do not choose to give you. Recognize the “unenforceable rules” you have for your health or how you or other people must behave. Remind yourself that you can hope for health, love, peace and prosperity and work hard to get them.

Put your energy into looking for another way to get your positive goals met than through the experience that has hurt you. Instead of mentally replaying your hurt seek out new ways to get what you want.

Remember that a life well lived is your best revenge. Instead of focusing on your wounded feelings, and thereby giving the person who caused you pain power over you, learn to look for the love, beauty and kindness around you. Forgiveness is about personal power.

Amend your grievance story to remind you of the heroic choice to forgive.

Forgiving takes time but its always worth the wait. Wag mong sabihin na "I can forget but never forgive." REMEMBER: 

THE FIRST TO APOLOGIZE IS THE BRAVEST

THE FIRST TO FORGIVE IS THE STRONGEST

AND THE FIRST TO FORGET IS THE HAPPIEST...

That is all :)

**

9 steps to forgive for good: http://learningtoforgive.com/9-steps/