50 Ways to Show You Care Without Spending a Dime

That awkward moment when this chapter is no. 69? hahaha ge ako nalang tatawa.

Hello readers! Since malapit na ang Valentines day (Hart-harts day) heto nanaman ang mga couples, people na may mga crush, mga mag husband and wife, ang may forever at ang naghahanap pa. Sigurado akong namomoblema kayo kung bakit wala kayong ka date this V-day. Don't worry dahil karamay niyo si Sam Smith sa kanta na "I'm Not the Only One". Relate diba?

Bakit na bring up ko ang topic na ito? Well kanina lang, may friend kasi ako na parang di niya nakikita na I really care for him/her (secret ang gender). Well I know na hindi talaga ako ganun ka showy para ipamukha sakanya na may pake ako pero I know DEEP (wow deep, intense) within me na may CARE talaga ako. Di mana ako Care bear but I know to care. Di naman ako ganun ka bato noh. Graveh you!

You don't need material things, money or anything just to show your care... or love... or ano. Hahah sometimes, you just need your mouth and your hands. (ehem, na green ako dun), basta willingness ganun. 

So here are 50 WAYS TO SHOW YOU CARE WITHOUHT SPENDING A DIME (from tiny buddha. Click external link to checkout the webpage. LINK: http://tinybuddha.com/blog/50-ways-to-show-you-care-without-spending-a-dime/)

50. Make a mixed CD of songs they’ll enjoy.

49. Create a hand-made card and leave a thoughtful note.

48. Randomly, without any prompting, look them in the eye and say, “I really appreciate you—just for being you.”

47. Compliment them on something people may not often acknowledge, like their work ethic or consideration for other people.

46. Give them something from nature that reminds you of them, like a unique shell or a smooth but sturdy rock.

44. Send them a funny video from YouTube and write, “You make me laugh more than this video. Thank you!”

43. Draw a map of your apartment with them in it and write, “I’d be lost without you.”

42. Give them something of yours that reminds you of them.

41. Give them a book you’ve already read and inscribe it with a meaningful message.

40. Ask them if you can take care of their responsibilities; for example, you could offer to pick your friend’s children up from school.

39. Tell them they were so right about something and let them know how that information impacted your life.

38. Look for something on Craigslist you know they need—a job or a piece of affordable furniture, for example—and forward them the ad.

37. Squeeze their hand and say, “thank you.”

36. Ask, “How are you—really?” Then do nothing but listen and respond to what you hear for as long as they’d like to talk.

35. Ask, “What can I do to help you today?”

34. Notice how they affect other people—not you—and comment on it.

33. Cook dinner for them.

32. Make a simple sacrifice to spend time with them; for example, TiVo that show you always catch and stop by with a six pack.

31. See their potential and encourage them to pursue their dreams.

30. Ask them to retell their favorite story.

29. Let them pick the plans and find a way to really enjoy it—go line dancing, and see the experience through their eyes.

28. Offer them your skill for free. For example, my friend Cori who’s a graphic designer designed something for me last year as an early birthday gift.

27. Tell them which qualities of theirs you admire.

26. Introduce them to someone you love as, “My dear friend who taught me…”

25. Introduce them to something new that you think would enrich their lives.

24. Let them be right, even if you think they’re not, if it’s not that big of a deal.

23. Ask their advice on something important and tell them their opinion means the world to you.

22. Send them a text that reads, “Thought of you today and it made me smile.”

21. Notice when they do something that might have been challenging and applaud their efforts.

20. Tell them the block in your planner that includes their name is the most important on a busy day.

19. Tell them you understand their struggle—whatever that may be—and say you’re always a call away to help.

18. Say thank you for something they don’t realize they gave you, like inspiration to seize the day or the courage to leave an unhealthy relationship.

17. Let them know how they helped you think about something differently. For example, tell your friend she helped you see losing your job as a gift (if she did).

16. Surprise them in some way with something you know they’ll enjoy.

15. Send them a picture of you two together, and remind them why that day was amazing.

14. Ask how their big day went—whatever that big day may have been.

13. Share their pain when they have it. Hold their hand, wipe their tears, and be their shoulder to lean on.

12. Give them an uncomfortably long hug.

11. Share a childlike experience with them. Go on the swings, get some ice cream, and let go of your stresses together.

10. Sing a song at karaoke and dedicate it to them. It doesn’t have to be a mushy one. Dedicate Ice, Ice Baby—it’s the thought that counts!

9. Encourage them to be completely themselves around you. Tell your female friend she’s beautiful even without makeup, or tell your guy friend you like his corny jokes because they’re his.

8. Be honest, even if it’s uncomfortable for you.

7. Invite them out with friends of yours they don’t know. Nothing says “I value you” like inclusion.

6. Forgive something they did that hurt you without needing to hear the words “I’m sorry.”

5. Look out for someone they love.

4. Remember something they said that they thought you didn’t hear.

3. Help them reconnect with someone important in their life.

2. If you blog, write something they inspired and dedicate it to them.

1. Simply say, “I really care about you, and I wanted you to know.”

If you want to add more, feel free to comment below ok? Alam niyo naman na hindi ako nangangagat, nanampal lang ng plastik at higad. hahahard. ge bye!