Cute Love Messages

Credits to: @CuteLoveMsgs (Follow them)

A little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. It's nice to know someone's afraid to lose you.

When I see you, my heart beats a little faster. My stomach feels a little lighter and my smile shines a little brighter.

If you dont know, please ask. If you dont agree, argue. If you dont like it, please say it. But don't sit there quiet and judge me.

Don't beg for anyone to stay in your life. If they want to be a part of your life, they will stay.

That awkward eye contact with somebody who used to mean the world to you.

Life is like a coin. You can spend it any way you wish, but you only spend it once.

True friends are like diamonds, precious and rare. False friends are like leaves, found everywhere.

We used to talk everyday, now it feels like we don't know each other anymore.

The most difficult girls, are usually worth it.

If you love someone then go get him before it's too late

I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me.

Nobody texts faster than a pissed off female.

You're so special to me and I can't even explain why.

5 rules to live a happier life: 1) Love yourself. 2) Do good. 3) Always forgive. 4) Harm no one. 5) Be positive.

A real relationship has fights, trust, faith, tears, pains, arguments, patience, secrets, jealousy, and LOVE.

Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.You can't be good enough for everybody, but you will always be the best for the one who deserves you.

I act like I don't care, but deep down I swear it kills me.

Overthinking kills happiness. Insecurities kills self-esteem. Lies kills trust.

A simple "I miss you" can change everything...

Why hurt a girl who would never hurt you?

I keep my thoughts to myself because,no one understands them anyway.

When some things go wrong, take a moment to be thankful for the many more things that are still going right.

I like you because I can never stay mad at you, I can't stand not talking to you and I can't stand the thought of losing you.

When a girl tells you about her problems, it doesn't mean she's complaining, it means she trusts you.

I'd rather have a boyfriend who's dorky but a total sweetheart, than a really hot guy who's a player and flirts with every girl.

Never trust someone that lies to you, and never lie to someone that trusts you.

Note to self: "don't worry, if it's suppose to happen, it will."

Nothing feels better than a surprise text from that person you miss.

How lucky am I to have something so wonderful that it makes it so hard to say goodbye

A Mother's LOVE is WHOLE, no matter how many times DIVIDED...

When you know why you like someone, it's a crush. When you have no reason or explanation, it's love.

You're my baby, my headache, my love, my smile, my frown, my wrong, my right, my pain, my happiness, my everything. You're MINE.

I never changed, I just see things differently now.

People get mad when you treat them how they treat you.

My mind tells me to give up.but my heart won't let me.

You're weird. I like you.

Nothing is better than partying with old friends.

I always have fun when you're around.

The best boyfriend isn't the best-looking, the funniest, or the richest. It's the one that makes sure you know he loves you.

If someone is right for you, you'll know it.

I never stop missing you.

Sometimes, it's easier to pretend you don't care than to admit that it's killing you.

Sometimes, I remember all those happy memories in my life and I just want them back.

I still believe in love, I just have a hard time believing in people.

When a girl is acting like she doesn't care about you anymore, that's when she needs you the most.

If you want it, work for it. It's that simple.

I feel really happy when I see you, because when I look at you and see your smile, it also makes me have a smile.

The worst feeling is pretending you don't care about something, when really it's all you seem to think about.

I say I don't care. I say I don't miss you. But I know I'm lying and I really do love you.

I hate when I am finally in bed, then remember i have to do something.

Nobody deserves to be treated like an option.

If you dont know, please ask. If you dont agree, argue. If you dont like it, please say it. But don't sit there quiet and judge me.

I miss how close we were.

I want to meet someone who is afraid to lose me.

Time decides who you meet in life, your heart decides who you want in your life, and your behavior decides who stays in your life.

I love you yesterday, I love you still, I always have and I always will.

Hearing "I miss you" from the right person.

I don't want perfect, I want worth it.

I admit, I get jealous. But it's only because I care, and I don't want anyone else to ever find out how amazing you really are.

I wanna be your last kiss, last love, and last everything.

He moved on already, your turn.

I hate you. We break up. You call me. I love you.

Don't play games with a woman who can play it better.

Nobody knows what you feel inside.I

'm done trying to make an effort to stay in your life, when you want me, come find me.

want to read more? click the external link button and read it on twitter (chos! Endorser lang ang peg! hahah di bagay sa akin .___.)