Darkest before the Dawn

Começar do início

"She's fine, she told me about her day. She didn't yell at me and yes, she said it back." He smiled. Elliot did a happy dance on the rug.

"My ship! My ship! My shipity hipity ship!"

"Bro, that's weird. You did kiss her like a few months ago."

"I HAVE YOU KNOW! I have a date tomorrow."

"WAIT WHAT?!" Lannan yelled jumping up from the couch.

"I met her last night at the movie premiere you didn't go to!"

"Ooo! What's her name?"

"Olivia Bevan."

"HOLD UP, SHE'S ON THE VOICE AND IS MICHEAL BEVANS DAUGHTER!"

"HOLY SHIT! Wait, you watch the Voice?"

"Y/n does, she was really rooting for her."

"Hah, small world." They laughed a little,

——————
Intermission
——————

All throughout the next few weeks, Lannan and Y/n called a few times a week, they never talked about Ilsa or the distance between them. They reconnected as friends and were preparing each other mentally for the talk they were having when they all got back.

Elliot's date went successfully, having asking Liv to be his girlfriend after the third date to the movies. No one told Y/n as they were going to surprise her when she and Brodey got home.

——————
4 Weeks Later
Paris International Airport
——————

"Ugh, I can't wait to go homeeee! Back to our normal house! In my own bed! With some TimTams and some good ol' Australian shit reality TV!" Y/n rambling boarding the plane. With Brodey's camera on her.

They were unfortunate as all four of them couldn't get on a plane together, but they had to split into teams of two. Lufu and Marcus won rock, paper, scissors and got the early flight home.

"I wonder who's made the Grand Final of House Rules..." Brodey pondering sitting in his seat,

"AND the Voice! Hopefully it was Olivia!" Y/n said taking hers. They couldn't get Australian Tv, and refused to know anything until they got home.

—————
Click House
17 hours later
—————

Lufu and Marcus walked back into their house. Cray, Elliot and Lannan were waiting on the couch for the pair of them. As they heard the elevator move to their level, they stood up.

"We'reeee backkkkkkk!!!!!" Marcus cried as the doors opened, Cray and Elliot ran towards the pair while Lannan stayed back. After his encounter with Lufu on the beach he was petrified. No one actually knew they were calling each other.

"Lannan." Lufu said,

"Look, I know I screwed up. Just please forgive me. I don't need my best friends to hate me too."

"We forgive you, we know it wasn't your fault and we know y/n is ok. Plus you guys always call." Marcus laughed,

"Thanks guys, HOLD UP WHAT?!"

"Nothing makes y/n laugh that hard like one of your stupid jokes Lannan." Lufu admitted giggling.

—————
19 Hours Later
—————

After a very much needed Macca's run; Brodey and Y/n got back to their house. Very mad.

"I CANT BELIEVE SYDNEY HAS TO WIPE THE HOUSE RULES GRAND FINAL WINNERS ON EVERY SINGLE BUS AND TRAIN! SOME PEOPLE LEAVE FOR A MONTH AND WANT TO BE SURPRISED!" Brodey yelled, walking into the doors. The pair have been yelling about this since they got their Macca's and saw the first poster.