The Bonfire

Alpha POV
Wow. After 1,500 Chaos years this place still hasn't changed. Except for the fact that the people are dumber. Especially Ryder. If I could hurt that kid I honestly would. Challenge Tide? Ha. He calls himself smart? Annabeth is more of a bitch now. I believe the correct term for her is Annabitch. That has a nice ring to it. If anything, I'm ready for the bonfire tonight. I'll admit it, I never really like the bonfires as a camper but now as a warrior it's a good way to relieve stress. Silena and Beckondorf are reveling their true identities tonight, I wonder what their expressions will be like. After the duel, I decide to train in our arena instead of the camp one. Something told me that Tide needed alone time. I miss Thalia as well, even as a tree she is a beautiful woman. One that can shoot a bow, which is always badass. Sad thing is, I doubt the gods miss any of us. We were all viewed as hated and traitors. They never viewed us as more than that, maybe as pawns just to move around the Earth for us to do their dirty work for. I mean, Zeus did make the laws, so why doesn't he change them? Or defy. That works too. I wonder, if I were to reveal myself would I be welcomed? Can I possibly be forgiven for all that I've done here? I hope.

(Just for fun....)

Ryder POV
Tide? Ha. As far as I'm concerned, he's just as puny as my poor excuse for a brother, Percy. He thinks he won? Once that poison gets to him, he's dead. The poison was a different type, exerted from the sap of a tree in the void. I can't remember the name, stupid ADHD. With enough of that, it could kill Chaos himself, leaving Tide without a hope for living. Then maybe someone more worthy can be Chaos's heir. (Muah) am I scared of any of the others? I'll admit that Death Breath is intimidating. He reminds me of my deepest fears. Not like I care though, I could beat him any day. Hm. I might charm some Aphrodite chick to kiss me later- schist. The bonfire is later. An hour full of singing around a fire with imbeciles that will never amount to anything close to me? Ew. Too bad Annabeth totally hates my guts. She was hot. Focus Ryder, dam ADHD. Either way, it won't matter. She and all the other demigods are just pawns in the plan anyway. What they don't know, is that it's just more than Gaea and Kronos. There's Tartarus, Nyx, and..who am I kidding? While you read this, dear mortal, you have no chance against us. The world will burn. You will burn with it. We will rule the world, and your species will cease to exist, along with the puny gods you cling to.

(dun Dun DUUUUUNNNN)

(I could end it now but nah, I'm not that evil!)

Hazel POV
Can I just say something? I MISS MY COUSIN. Ooh, if I could have been there when Ryder was doing all that stuff- ooh. Let's just say that with the few times I've been to Camp Half Blood, Frank has had to hold me back from killing him. Literally killing him. Aside from that... I really miss Nico too. I knew that he...really...liked Percy, I just thought he didn't want me to know so I never brought it up. I pray to the Romans that he's at least happy; and that Percy might be with him. I cannot wait until we go to the bonfire later! Frank and I are going. Reyna would be going, but rules are rules: one praetor must be at camp at all times. We alternate it though. Next time, she will go. I wonder if we'll have a war council meeting and ooh- Capture the Flag game! That's always so much fun. This makes me wonder if Percy-maybe Nico, will come back. The hero of Olympus has to come back if not, this war could be the end of the world. These thoughts were storming through my mind, but were interrupted by quiet knocks on the door. "Hey," Frank walked in, "are you ready to go?" I nod, and walk towards him. He wrapped his arms around me and embraced me in a warm hug. "I miss them too, Hazel." Tears find their way into my eyes, but I choked them down as we walked out the door, where Frank turned into an eagle. After getting on his back, off we flew through the gorgeous. Please don't blast me Uncle, I pray as we soar over the country to Camp Hell- Camp Half-Blood.