The Betrayal

BEFORE I START: The characters in this story do not belong to me. As much as I wish they did, all rights go to Rick Rioradan. Please enjoy!!

-Dream_rider4

Percy POV

"Bye Paul, Bye Mom." I sadly said good bye to his mom and his step dad. "Well Blackjack, let's go back to camp." Sure thing, boss! "What have I told you about calling me boss? Just call me Percy." The rest of the flight is silent. When they reach Camp, I thank Blackjack and put him back into his stable. Instantly I was greeted by Grover. "Percy come to the Big House, you might not like what you see. " I instantly sprinted to the Bug House. Everyone was surrounding a new camper that was kind of short, and looked almost like Me only with brown hair and paler skin. "Percy, this is your half brother, Ryder. He is also a son of Poseidon." Chiron said, his eyes had a weird glint when he said it though, like Ryder was truly the best thing he has seen. "Welcome brother," I say, offering my hand for him shake. Ryder takes his hand back and looks utterly disgusted by him. "I don't think that I," he stuck his chest here,"Ryder defeater of 3 hellhounds without any training should have to shake your puny hand, Jackson." I had to try really hard to keep from laughing "that's cool bro, you might want to remember to tie your shoes, that could come in handy." Leo, Jason, And Frank are doubled over in laughter as I calmly walk away from Ryder. Ryder becomes furious and tries to chase after me, but he falls because his shoes are untied. At this point, almost the whole camp is roaring in laughter at Ryder's fall. "Don't worry, brother." He spit out the word brother with such hatred and disgust. "I'll get revenge, and when I do, you'll wish you were never born." I shrugged it off, 'it can't do much more damage.' Man was I wrong..

TIME LAPSE OF A WEEKS TIME ^•^

Percy POV

Ryder was a complete JERK. Seriously all the little twerp has done was ruin my life. He did terrible things like took stuff from the Stolls, Piper, Leo, and Jason., He painted the Ares cabin bright pink, and he blamed it on me. I WOULD NEVER DO ANY OF THAT! Well the Ares cabin was a whole different story. All that other stuff? No! and yet almost everyone believes him. Only Grover, Thalia, and Annabeth believe me. Frank and Hazel are at Camp Jupiter so they don't know about any of this. I bet Nico would believe me if he were alive, he died in the war against Gaea. I would have Rather died. At least then everyone could be free to worship Ryder. I mean, I'm not saying that Id like the attention, but praising him for beating three hellhounds while I've beaten the gods know how many monsters? That isn't cool. At least Annabeth was still on my side. I'm glad that I could always count on her to be on my side. A couple months ago, Hephaestus agreed to make Annabeth a silver ring with diamonds surrounding a sea green pearl, the same color of my eyes. Since it was done today, I went to Olympus to get the ring. "Thanks Hephaestus, just so you know I didn't steal Leo's tools." "I know," he said with a sad smile, "good luck, hero." With that, I got back to Camp Half Blood. Something is telling me that Annabeth is on the beach. When I get there all I see is Ryder making out with an Aphrodite camper, or so I think. I start to walk away burg then I hear "So wise girl, when are you breaking up with my lame excuse of a brother?" Wise girl? Brother? I get closer, and I see it's Annabeth, what in Hades bra is she doing? "When he gets back I will, he's such a stupid seaweed brain, I don't even know why I liked him in the first place." My heart broke into a million peaces. "HOW COULD YOU ANNABETH?!" The Athena spawn turned around, apparently shocked that I caught her. "Percy-" I cut her off, "save your breath for kissing fish face." I took the ring out and showed her. "Do you see this? That was going to be your engagement ring but I guess I'm just too much of a seaweed brain for you." I threw the ring at her. I walked up to Ryder and punched him in the face REALLY hard. Then I run to my cabin, and pack my things. Before I left I wrote a note.

Dear Camp Half Blood,

There, I'm gone. Are you glad that you got your wish? For those of you who stayed loyal to me, you can thank Annabeth and Ryder. For those of you who doubted me, good riddance. Don't look for me, because you won't find me. I hope everyone is happy now that I'm finally gone.

-Percy Jackson

I took Riptide with me, no way was that little cry-baby going to get my sword. As soon as I walked outside of the camp I was summoned to Olympus. Hades, Hestista, Apollo, and Artemis (<shocking right?) spoke to me inside of my head. 'Percy, the others are mad.' 'They are going to try to kill you.' 'we're going to help you escape' 'you're going to need to summon an earthquake when we tell you to.' 'Okay.' I think back. I then turn to Zeus. "Perseus Jackson, us Olympians would like to punish you for doing so much evil." "But I didn't do it," I say, I turn to Poseidon "dad, you believe me don't you? My freaking fatal flaw is loyalty!" Poseidon looked angry "you are no son of mine." What a boost for my confidence. "We have decided that you have gotten too powerful," says Athena. "All of those in favor of keeping Perseus alive." The same four who had the silent conversation raised their hands. "All of those in favor of killing him." All the other Olympian's hands went up... Even Poseidon's. "Any last words, Perseus?" 'NOW!' The four Gods screamed in my head. "Yes. I hope you can catch me." a huge earthquake shook Olympus. The only way to escape was to jump off of Olympus. So I ran to the side and jumped.

Hey everyone, so here is a long chappie for you, I hope you're enjoying it so far, I KNIW THAT IM A TERRIBLE WRITER BUT I TRY!!! No hate please..? This is Sherman, the derp ^•v. Sherman loves you all. Until next time, don't forget to be sassy.

-dream_rider4 *v*