Enid stood hesitantly in the doorway and took in the domestic scene.

Something felt so normal about it.

They were less intimidating like this, washing dishes and grating cheese.

"What can I do to help?" Her voice sweet as her bare feet met the cool tile of the floor.

At once three sets of eyes came to rest on her and her heart fluttered.

"We're nearly done, darling. You could set the table." Dr. Easton responded; his disposition brighter than she had ever seen it.

She walked toward the cabinet he had gestured to and got on her tippy toes to reach the plates.

As she finished laying out the cutlery, Dr. Romano placed a steaming platter of pasta on the center of the table.

He pressed a soft kiss to her forehead before pulling out a chair for her at the circular table.

"You look divine in my clothing." He whispered in her ear as she settled into her seat.

A wine glass appeared before her and she was relieved to find it was apple juice when she sniffed it.

She had never had alcohol before and figured now wasn't the time to start.

Enid wanted to be as clear-minded as she could be.

As the three men took their seats, she watched in awe as they began to distribute the food.

Like a machine, they worked in tandem.

It became increasingly clear to her how close they must be.

Her plate was heaping with pasta and asparagus by the time it returned to the placemat before her.

Smiling in gratitude, she picked up her fork and twirled the fettucine with practiced grace.

She took a bite and hummed in pleasure as she dragged the fork from in between her lips.

Peeking up at her professors, she found they were staring at her mouth with heated gazes.

Her cheeks flushed.

"This is delicious." Enid grinned, already twisting more pasta on her fork.

"I'm glad you like it, il mio uccellino. It was my mother's recipe. Even the pope loved it." Dr. Romano smirked at her.

Enid giggled.

"It's true. Dante's mom hosted two popes within her lifetime." Dr. Drewitt waggled his eyebrows at her.

Enid's eyes widened.

"I thought you were joking, Dr. Romano! That's so cool." She exclaimed, her accent thickening slightly in excitement.

The men exchanged one of their glances before Dr. Drewitt leaned in toward her.

"Angel, when we're not in class you can call us by our first names." His voice warm.

"Actually, you should call us-" Dr. Romano was cut off by Dr. Easton's cough and glare.

"Not yet, Dante." His voice a reprimand that straightened her spine.

"Are you sure?" she asked prettily, "I don't want to be disrespectful."

"Yes, darling. Outside of class, I'm Theodore and they're Dante and Alexander." Dr. Easton, Theodore, gave her a small smile.

"Okay, thank you, Theodore." Enid said, testing out his name.

His eyes darkening as her plump lips formed his name.