2/we collide

2/ Collision 101

(edited)

Eva's POV

We moved in two weeks ago and this house is way bigger than the last one. (A/N: I using the description of my house and adding more things to fit the story.)

Its White in color and is super tall. From the outside, you can see it has four flats. My dad picked the one down on the right.

On the inside, it has five bedrooms. My dad uses one as a study, my parents have a room. My siblings share one and since I'm the oldest, I get one all to myself and the last one is a guest room which Violet has temporarily claimed.

Anyway, I still haven't gotten a reply from my silly but serious note. I'm hoping the new occupants will not be perverts and don't take my note as a joke.

Also, I'm not used to this quiet because my former neighbors always played music and so I played my music through my air pods from my phone super loud since it seemed like we were the only kids in the compound.

Sometimes, I still worry about Isaac's words "you're a pathetic little girl. I'd stay away from trouble If I were you" and it has kept me on edge but I don't tell my mom because she'd take me to therapy for heartbreaks and those junks.

By the way I'm Eva Miller age 15, two siblings' violet and Wilfred both 11 and 9.

I thought since tomorrow is my sister's birthday, I could throw her a surprise party with just our close relatives since we seemed to know no one else aside from miss Anderson Walter and us. And she probably won't mind at all.

So today being the 27th of August 2019, I planned my sister's birthday with my cousins Stephanie, Sapphire and Stephen. Since Stephanie and Stephen, the twins are Violet's age mates they are closer than Sapphire and I because she's 19 and she acts like a bitchy princess. We've had fantasies of ripping her hair when me, violet and Stephanie hang out.

When they left after the short planning, went upstairs to my new room to rest, my room was pale pink and my queen size bed was placed next to my cream vanity dresser.

Anyway, 5 minutes after I've laid down, my sister shouts "Eva come downstairs!!" since I was the only mature one interhouse, I thought my something serious had happened so I ran downstairs as quick as possible screaming "what!! What happened who's injured"

"Eva!! come see its max."

she tells me looking Smug. I don't believe but when I see that familiar slouch standing at least 5 eet away from me and leaning on my neighbors car I Was so excited I ran and tripped over a stone and fell into the arms of a guy about my age on the phone and I was hugging him while trying to calm down " I missed you and I didn't expect you am so glad you are here. wait why are you here? I didn't tell you I moved."

"Not sure how to answer that princess" he smirks

When I look up to get my answer and relay a comment at that sentence, my mouth drops open in surprise as I look at this dude I realize it was not max but it was someone wo looked so similar and cuter I didn't think he was Isaacs friend until I remember that we aren't the only tenants and then he says "You Jason dude I'll call you back, (yeah ok.)"And hangs up "Hey Are you okay?" He asks looking at me. The guy had dark wavy hair, the purest set of white teeth, he was wearing a Gucci watch, a striped shirt and black jean looking at me with confusion and amusement while he may have been holding back laughter I managed to stutter a "yeah" before blushing and running away he just stood watching me and he smiling 'oh my god I've embarrassed myself and how did I think that was Max. Ugg I'm so stupid kill me now and I have a crush again!!! curse my stupid and slutty heart.'

Please don't forget to fan, vote, share and comment. And follow. Also feel free to point out errors It helps

It makes my day.

Song of the chapter (sotc) = You broke me first- Tate McRae