Even though it was a bit weird, buying clothes for a stranger, I still thought it was sweet of him. Maybe I could trust him after all. Though, I still need to figure out what I am going to do with school. I definitely will not be going in the morning, but could I even return? I mean, I'm not even human anymore. Well not that I ever was; but, I still didn't know that until recently. Than I got work. There is no way I can return to work or even think about working. Than what else am I going to do about money. What I need right now is sleep.

"We should head off to bed. Anything that needs to be talked about, we can discuss that later." Stefan said.

"Sounds good to me. And Stefan?" I looked at him. "Thank you."

When I woke up, somehow, I was still able to get some good sleep. I looked at the time and the clock read 12:05pm. I looked through the clothes that Stefan bought me and picked out a cute red tank top and a pair of black jeans and headed to the showers. I stripped out of the pajamas that I hardly remembered even changing into before crashing instantly on the king size bed that I was pretty sure it was made of foam. After about twenty minutes of having a nice hot shower, I hopped out and got ready to face the new day.

"Morning." I told Stefan as I walked into the kitchen. "Any coffee by any chance?" I noticed is hot cup of coffee on the counter.

"Don't you mean afternoon?" He looked at the kitchen's clock that read 12:45pm. "I brew up some hot coffee not too long ago when I heard the shower go on." He told me.

Ignoring his literal time of day statement, I grabbed an empty coffee cup from the counter and filled mine up and took a small sip.

"You drink it black?" He looked at me with a disgusted face. "I got creamer and milk in the fridge." He mentioned.

"And take away the bean bitter taste and replace it with sugary cream? No thanks." I smiled.

"You seem to be in a better mood today." He smiled.

"Honestly, after everything that happened yesterday and everything I knew about my life that was a lie, I can't escape it. I still feel broken. I miss my family." I could feel the water works about to go off but managed to stop before I started leaking.

Stefan walked over to me and put a finger under my chin. "Lilith, no matter what, even though we just met. I will not leave you. I will stand by your side. You have Kyle and now me. Alright?" He stated.

I nodded and set my cup down. I wrapped my arms around his sides and gave him a hug. "Thank you Stefan. I'm sure it wasn't easy for you for having to go through all that, but I really do appreciate it." I told him. "I do have concerns that I need to talk to you about though." I told him.

As we sat down at his kitchen table, I tried to process in my head of what I was going to talk about. I had more questions about who I am but that will need to be put on pause. I need to figure out what I am going to do with school and work.

"What am I going to do about school?" I asked him. I couldn't go back, not after all of this. I don't think I could even be seen in public with everyone knowing about the fire now.

"Don't worry about that. I called the organization and they sent someone to your school to persuade them that you completed everything you needed to. I actually got off the phone with them a few minutes before you walked down and told me that you are now graduated, so, congratulations! Now that you are a high school graduate, what are you going to do now?" He joked.

I rolled my eyes with him using a phrase that has always been asked when a team won the Superbowl, "I'm going to Disneyland!" I joked back and laughed. Did you seriously continued that cheesy line with another? My subconscious mind said. Yes I did. I responded. Seriously, why does my subconscious mind got to ruin all the fun.