2️⃣

My parents send me to my aunt house in London. Things were exactly same as what happen to me since I was young. Everything was fake. People being paid to be my friends. No one dared to say something, everything around me controlled by my uncle instead of my father who used to do it. I'm aware that it should be my fathers idea. It's hurt me to maximum when the first time I found out all my friends are being paid. It makes me angry, I left that school, left my home and goes different place.

My parents felt guilty of what they did but they just did it for my happiness. I hide everything, my background my status and join the school where I met Forth but now it been 3 years. No body can call me fat anymore, no one can even think to say I look ugly. My uncle help me to work out and reduce all the unwanted fat. My aunt keep saying puberty had hit me hard. She used to call me handsome boy but now I feel it make a little sense.

Time moves by and I had completed my high school. It's time for me to select which university I would like to continue my degree. I wanted to go back home see my parents and spent time some time with my siblings. I choose to continue my degree in the University not far from my home.

It's first day of the university. I don't have to think whom my parents are paying to be as friend with me. Its no longer required. I look over the university. It's a big campus and a lot student surround the place. I have small wish hidden in my heart that Forth should study in this university. He don't have to remember me, he don't have study the same course as me. Just looking at him was enough for me. With mind full of Forth's thought I got bump into someone.

Sorry I voiced immediately, I know it's my mistake.

It's okay, the person on opposite reply. I lift my head to look at him. There stand a handsome guy with a pleasant smile.

I'm M, 3rd year Medical student he introduced himself. Good manner.

I'm Beam, newly join Medical student.

What are you doing here Beam. The freshmen gathering is over there.

I'm sorry P'. I'm new and I couldn't find the building.

It's okay, follow me. I'm going there.

P'M walk in the front and I follow him behind. It feel good to know some seniors from the same faculty. He ask me to join the freshman and he goes to the stage. Seem like the senior going to rag the junior. I hope they don't ask us to do some weird activity.

I don't see any familiar face. I sat alone, looking at how other freshman have friends to talk with. I felt there are something isn't meant to be changed for me.

Hey, I'm Kit and this is my friend Pha. Are you are freshman too? asked a cute boy who was accompanied by a tall, muscular handsome guy. Both of them smile at me and their smile is very genuine.

I introduce myself but I just stop with me coming back from London. I don't wish said all the entire story. No body will I guess. The senior did few activities and their main purpose is to break the ice within all the freshmen and seniors. Kit is really funny and cute. Both of them bring me along with them and I don't feel alone anymore.

The faculty had arrange the lunch for us. So simply called it free lunch for the day. Myself, Kit and Pha took our lunch box and goes the bench nearby. While we are having our lunch, P'M walk towards us. To be precise towards me.

So, you have a group now?

I'm not sure what should be the reply. I found the question isn't realistic enough. I just nodded to him.

Can I have your number?

Kit start laughing silently. I just look at him and gave my number.

He gave me a call and asked me to save his number before leaving the place.

That's very fast man said Pha.

What's fast I question him.

He is so innocent added Kit.

Can you guys explain to me?

He was looking at you for quite sometime but I didn't expect it would be this fast. Good luck Bro said Pha.

It's not his fault Beam, you look handsome and cute. Anyone can fall in love.

I just shook my head and smile at them. There is someone who love me when there is nothing good about me.

What? asked Kit

Just... nothing.

After our lunch time, the senior focus more one the moon and star competition. Pha and Pring was selected to represent our faculty. I'm happy for him. He totally deserve it.

The day comes to an end but the person I'm looking for isn't visible to my eye. I don't know where I got the confidence that Forth will studying there but I hope god would granted me that wish.

The senior let us to go home. I and Kit bid goodbye to Pha as he have stay back for the moons & stars competition. We are about to move but Pha hold both my and Kit's hand.

Where are you guys going? You guys nominated my name and get me involved in this competition and now leaving me alone shouted Pha in frustration.

Me and Kit look at each other. Only our eye ball moves. Both of us say sorry and promise to stay with him until the competition end. He seems cool down with our promise.

Hey Phana, shouted someone from far.

To be continue... 🔜