My lips curled up slowly, caressing his hand as he spoke up again, keeping the low volume and a bit even quieter.

"And I know you want to trust me, but you find it hard just because you know me so well," he forced a smile as he looked down, keeping my hand in his. "But also know that I have never cheated on anyone I was in a serious relationship with. I respect women that much that if I feel like it doesn't work, I'll talk to them and end it."

Nodding, I took a shaking breath to calm my nerves.

"And I know what's keeping your mind on edge," he stated poking my temple. "Just so you know; you ARE enough, and you are beautiful, unique, and people will love you. They always do," he smiled, kissing my lips tenderly. "You are worthy of love. Just like me, apparently," he smiled. "We both are really fucked up in the mind, baby."

There, in that afternoon traffic jam of downtown LA, I heard the most important words from the man of my life, what didn't only put my mind to ease, but also let me understand him and our situation more.

Maybe for me he was Jared, the extraordinary man I've been working with for almost a decade and to know his true self and drive, but to the world he was someone else, someone big and mysterious; all curious and fanatic eyes on him and his actions which he learned to live and cope with and now I just have to get used to this side of his world too.

"I go first and help you out of the car," stated Jared as we slowly rolled up to the front of the building where dozens of fans were gathering behind makeshift cordons and some guards.

"It's not necessary; I'll stay behind and then just pass you to get in," I offered to do just how we used to.

"No. You are not here as my assistant, but as an old friend who helped us out and joins us;, so don't even think of sneaking in. We don't even have to hold hands, but I want people to see we remained in each other's life," he explained caressing my hair in place.

His look was firm, and I knew if I don't go with his plans and things will not go as he imagined it would, I will get hell, followed by silent treatment.

I just sighed adjusting my clothes and nodded.

"Oh, My Gosh, we are here!" grinned Lynn snapping her head back at us. "What do we do?"

"We get out and go in," smiled Jared. "We won't have time now to socialize with the people, so we literally just walk in.

"But... oh, no posing?" she asked, and Shannon chuckled.

"Maybe on the way out you can," he laughed.

"People won't care though," I stated as I took a deep breath and I saw Jared opening the door.

The screams filled the whole street and I shifted to the door, grabbing my clutch as I saw Jared's hand reaching in, while Shannon was out too, waving to the crowd.

I reached for Jared's hand who gently took it like feather then his arm became like brick, staying still as I rose from the car, his eyes not living mine as he smiled at me and nodded encouragingly.

Letting my hand go he motioned me and Lynn to go first.

I saw Lynn smiling wide looking around the excited crowd screaming the guy's names. She walked towards the door head held high and proud what made me try my best to let a smile and pull my shoulders back as I peeked to the crowd.

They looked at all of us excited with big smiles.

"Avery!!" I heard someone scream and my head snapped towards my left where a young girl waved to me with a wide grin.