4. Cute Boys and Helpful Encouragements

The first boy doesn't hear the bell chime the fourth day. He doesn't even notice when the other boys chair scrapes against the floor. He's consumed in watching a beautiful boy across the street.

"Who're you looking at?" The second boy asks in amusement and the first boy jumps and grabs his heart, his eyes wide.

"No one," he replies too quickly and then the boy is gazing out the window, his smirk growing.

"He's cute. You should go for it," the second boy encourages and the first boy bites his lip and looks down at his tea.

"I can't. He's gorgeous," he mumbles sadly and the second boy kicks him under the table and makes him raise his head.

"So are you. You can definitely get him," the boy says supportively and again the first boy looks longingly out the window.

"Are you saying that because we're friends and you have to say that?" The first boy asks and the second boy shakes his head and drinks his coffee.

"No. I'm telling you this because you're hot as fuck and you and that man would make a hot couple. I'd pay to watch you fuck," the second boy admits and the first boy bursts into laughter, scrunching his nose.

"Good to know. Okay, I'm going to try. Watch my drink?" He asks and the second boy nods and watches as he leaves. He grins watching the shorter boy cross the street, his walk becoming sensual and his smile flirty.

The second boy leans back in his seat and watches with a joyous grin as the cute stranger takes interest in his curvy brunette friend. The flirting is almost immediate and the way the first boy stands makes his ass look better than usual.

Finally the boy waves as the stranger gets on the bus and then the first boy is running back in and almost squealing. His smile is big and bright and beautiful.

"His name is Tyler and he's wonderful," the second boy shrieks and then he's pulling the second boy into a hug and they both notice the other smells amazing.

"Told you he'd be interested! Did you get his number?" The second boy asks just as excitedly and the first nods.

"I owe you! You're the best human being ever," the first continues to gush and the second just drinks his coffee and nods.

"I know I am. Now sit down lover boy and tell me about the rest of your day."