Your place?

Russia's POV

I should ask America about his feelings but definitely not with Akiba around, she would lose it and no one would hear the end of it. I grab America by the wrist and drag him off to a different room, I make sure that Akiba or anyone else hasn't followed us. "Russia, you could have told me you wanted to talk to me." "It's important and Akiba would have followed us." America took a minute to process what I had said, then thought about something before putting his head in his hands. My guess is that he thought back to when he told Canada about his feelings for me with me around. "Do you... still like me?" I asked cautiously, he hesitated before responding, but avoiding my question. "Do you like me?" I sighed and shrugged, never felt this way about anyone. "I don't really know, haven't really had these feelings. Now answer my question." I'm tall enough that I can easily intimidate him, he's like, a whole foot shorter than me. Thank god for Japan having a spare Ushanka, I was able to cover the cat ears on my head. Hopefully I can get rid of the cat tail and ears soon. America finally speaks up again, stuttering over his words. "W-Well, I m-might. Your p-point?" He tries to keep a defensive attitude, I respond. "I over heard you say you liked me in the car, I was curious." He hand a heavy blush on his face, he looked kind of cute. Japan said I could keep these, seeing as Akiba takes everyone's clothes for who knows what reason. I sat on the bed and patted a seat next to me for him to sit down, he did and I talked again. "How's life been treating you? Your kids alright?" He nods, "Kids are fine, Mexico's watching them and he might call soon. Have to go home soon anyways." I hesitated, "Mind if I come with you? I don't know if I met them. Might be fun." He nodded and smiled brightly, brighter then the damn sun. I got up and walked to the door, "Let's go then, Canada might want to come with, I'll ask him." I left and America followed, Canada followed. "We will take Ukraine-kun and Belarus-chan home. Have fun you three." Japan stated, Akiba waved bye. 

We got in the car and Canada drove us to what I can assume is America's house, mainly because I can see the kids in front of the house with a tired Mexico. Canada parked and got out, following me and America afterwards. Canada went up to Mexico and gave him a hug, there is a noticeable height difference so Canada had to squat down a bit, picking him up afterwards. America took a picture of it and put his phone away as his kids ran up to hug him, all 50 of them. Alaska turned to me and waved, I waved back. We were on friendly terms, not alot of fighting. "Does dad talk about us non-stop?" D.C. stated, I know most of these states. I smiled as America's face went red, "I don't talk about him non-stop!" California spoke up, "Dad, you do. You really do." I chuckled, "Nice to meet you all properly." The rest of the states agreed, America sighed. Mexico and Canada walked up. "You lovebirds together yet?" America joked, Mexico's face turned a deep red and Canada laughed. "Not yet!" He joked and Mexico just put his head in his hands, Texas making fun of him about it. "Hey Meri?" I look at him, he responds. "Yeah Rus? Need something?" "Actually yes, mind if I stay at you place for the night?"

Authors note: 634 words, nice. Anyone up for some truth or dare with the Japan twins, Germany, China, and the Korea's? Send me some truths and dares aswell! Name from which country they'll be from, and the kids are going to be asleep lol. If you want some states awake, tell me which ones! 
                                              -Sal, out!