Beginning

Russia's POV

Everything was sticky, wet, and just gross. I tried to open my eyes but something was keeping them shut. I could feel something grab me by the back of my neck and pick me up. I couldn't tell where I was but all I know was that I was so confused.

Time skipped to three weeks later~

My eyesight and hearing is better but I can barely walk, but it's better then than nothing I guess. I get picked up by my mother again and me and my other siblings sleep next to her in her embrace. The tight embrace made me feel safe and calm, but I couldn't help but get the feeling that I have felt it before. Not like when I was still tiny but before that. Whatever, I shake the feeling off and sleep.

Next morning

I stumble around and notice my siblings play with eachother as I walk around, one of them comes behind me and nibbles on my ear like it's asking me to play with him. We play for a bit and then I stumble around to notice my surroundings. We live in a alley way, guess I never noticed cause I couldn't see for a while. I look down at my paws and I have a slight silver to blue coat. Mother has green eyes but my siblings have yellow with green rings. I stumble back to mother and I see a little kid, they had a red and green stripe across their face and a white stripe with red in it going down. Wait... HOLY FUCK, THAT'S BELARUS! I start to mew but I only let out tiny noises, barely noticeable. She gave mother food and gave us small pets then left. I laid next to mother as I try to remember what happened, why I remembered Belarus, why I felt that same tight embrace even before I was young.

Flashback~

I was drinking so much, Belarus walked up to me. "Russia, please stop drinking so much. I know it's been hard but you can't do this. Even America is asking me if you are doing any better and you hate eachother so much!" Belarus started to cry, I gave her a hug and kissed her forehead. "Ok Belarus, I'll try." I lied, drinking puts me back in my happy place. I went to my room and kept drinking until I blacked out. All of a sudden I hear yelling, screaming, and crying. And then... nothing.

End of flashback~

I remember what happened and who I am. Russia, died of alcohol overdose. I am more surprised that America of all countries cared about me. The damn country and I couldn't get along at all, always trying to kill eachother. Father didn't like him at all and I guess that's where I got it from. Whatever, it doesn't matter. At least I'm away from him, does he know I'm dead? How many people know? How many cared, did Belarus care?

Authors note: 500 words, nice. I'm actually quite satisfied with this one. I got inspiration from another series I read called "Cat Eyes". It's a TomTord series but it's good. Go check it out and give them love. Ok, see you later recruits.