The death of the great Lion

Next morning
Y/n
The five of us are sitting at a low table eating breakfast. Edmund has changed clothes and is dressed in a tunic, like Peter. He munches hungrily on his toast with honey on it.

"Narnia's not going to run out of toast, Ed." I giggle.

"I'm sure they'll pack something up up for the journey back." Peter said.

Lucy looks up at him.
"We're going home?"

"You are. I promised mum I'd keep you four safe. But it doesn't mean I can't stay behind and help."

"But Pete, they need us. All five of us." I say. It's not just that that makes me not want to leave, Narnia is just way better. I'm mean, sure. There is a war going to start, but it's one I can help with. I have a wand for goodness sakes.

"Y/n, it's too dangerous. You almost drowned! And Edmund was almost killed!"

"Which is why we have to stay." Edmund spoke up.

We all turn our heads to him, and I smile.
He catches my smile, returning one back to me.

"I've seen what the White Witch can do. And I've helped her do it. And we can't leave these people behind to suffer for it."

I grab hold of Edmund's hand. Looking over at Lucy, who has done the same.

"Well, I suppose that's it then." Susan said, getting up.

"Where are you going?" Peter asked.

Susan grabs her bow and quiver.
"To get in some practice."

Her and Lucy leave to the target range.

The boys looked at me, seeing me pull out my wand.

"What?" I asked as I held it in my hand.

"Do you really need to practice?"
Edmund said.

"Uh, duh. Of course I do. I need to practice my aim, and see what this thing can do. Unless you want me to test it on you guys?" A smirk coming across my face.

They both give me a look of terror and run off to practice sword fighting.

As they run, I walk off to a private open space where I can practice.
I start off by picking a certain place, and first practicing my earth power. Just gonna say, I'm doing pretty good.

All the sudden I hear someone running behind me.
It's Mr. Beaver.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Y/n!"

"What is it?"

"The Witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan. She's on her way here."

I nod.
"Alright let's go get Edmund and Peter. Unless you've got them already?"

He shakes his head, and starts running off as I follow him to Peter and Edmund getting on their horses.

"Peter! Edmund!" I huff.

They look towards me and Mr. Beaver.

"Woah horsey!" Edmund said to his horse, making him stop.

"My name is Phillip" the horse said.

I giggle as the blush on his cheeks become clear from embarrassment.

"Oh. Sorry"

"The witch has demanded a meeting with Aslan." He repeats the same words as he said for me.

Peter and Edmund nod.

As we walk, Phillip decides to speak up.

"Edmund, won't you ask your girlfriend to climb onto me, and ride with us?"
He asked as we walked.
"We shouldn't have a queen walk."