Chapter 10: what could possibly go wrong?

Start from the beginning

"Oh uh im sorry, just wanted to ugh give Tori her phone." Seth shouts covering his eyes while throwing me my phone and closing the door.

"We never get a break." paul huffs before crush my lips back to his and i flipped him over this time i straddling his waist. all i want is a little time with my imprint is that so hard?

ppov

I was furious, not at Tori but at the stupid leech.
She had to ruin all my hard work, didn't she?
I held my imprint close and motioned for everyone to leave the room.
I craved alone time with Tori, my imprint of it was the last thing I do and No one was going to get in my way.

"She ruined the moment." I mutter mostly to myself and that breaks Tori out of her thoughts.

"No everything was perfect she just made the night...slightly complex." She replies while giving me a warm smile, which made my heart clench.almost hungerly she crushes her lips to mine, immediately i flipped her over taking control and pressed her slender body to mine. Lust coursed through my body and I had to surprise a moan as she grinded her hips to mine.
Before I could even think of all the things I wanted to do to her the door opened much to my annoyance and Seths head popped in.

"ummm.. sorry i just..ugh wanted to give tori her phone." Seth stammers and tossed the phone on the bed and retreated out of the room. another moment ruined.

I was gonna say something to lift the mood but before I could Tori crushed her lips back to mine while flipping us around so she was on top and straddled my waist.
she sure was making it hard to save her innocence!
Hell this girl will be the death of me, jake will kill me if i did-
Tori's hands went to the buttons on my shift before in on fluid moment ripped open my shirt , buttons flying across the room.
this was moving to fast.

Damn when did i become the responsible one!!!!

Tpov

Paul moved my hands away from  his chest and groaned pulling away from the kiss.

"we ..we need to stop." He huffed as I raised a eyebrow at him.

"What-"

"No. I-i wont be able to control myself if we dont stop now. " He replied regretfully and i nodded understanding while hopping off the bed and going to find clothes for bed.

"turn so i can change." I ordered with a teasing smile and he pouted.

"But why?" he whined as I put a hand on my hip and he turned around.
Quickly I stripped off my clothes and threw my clothes in the hamper, while standing in the room in just my underwear I searched my drawers for some suitable pajamas, relieved as I found my favorite pair of batman pajama shorts and loose black tank.

" Ok well I just don't get why-" Paul exclaims turning around, he stopps and scanned my body up and down as I quickly threw on the tank.

"i told you to turn cause i was changing." I scolded pretending to be serious and he kept scanning me up and down.

"i know but you should know by now i really dont listen well." he mutters and i roll my eyes as he opens his arms laying on the bed and i willingly jumped into them getting comfortable and laying my head down.

"Goodnight Paul."

"Goodnight tori..."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1 week later++++++++++

"Guys ill be back in 2 hours i have to go somewere." I shout out fixing my black dress pants and white blouse. And inspecting my hair and makeup to assure I look presentable.
Today was my court date and Jeff was picking me up.