chapter five

Hello friends, I know alot of you are anxious to know about the message bit am so sorry I need to talk about troy a bit,he wasn't at  school and we need to find out why.

Troy's Pov

"I can't believe she is dead,I just can't believe it who would have done this she was murdered,stabbed in the chest and in the stomach.She was fun to be with,caring and loving at peace with everyone.

"I must get to the root of this matter,I must find the person who murdered my grandmother" i muttered,  talking to myself .

I couldn't go to school today,I received the news of my grandma's death yesterday night,ever since then I put off my phone and locked myself in my room crying my hearts out.(I just couldn't help it,u might its girly to cry but I am human I have feelings I loved my grandma,she was like a mother to me not hot tempered like mother she understood me).

She knew just all the solutions to the problems I face.

Her smile,braiding her hair,her stories (oh yeah she still told me stories).

She taught me how to cook,she was always there for me when my parents weren't.I spent all my holidays with her.

"Oh God! Why did she have to die? Who cut my joy short!who stole my joy!" I sobbed loudly,I can't keep it all in anymore.

"I will never forget you grandma,I will avenge your death.Even if its the last thing I do" I said to myself,feeling a bit better.

"Troy! Please come out,u have been locked in your room all day.You need to eat something" mum yelled.

"okay,mother,be there in a blink" I said,I have found a solution so now I continue my daily routine.

           **************

"how the meal dear,I hope you enjoyed it?" she said,trying to lighten up the mood.

"I did,thanks" I said,dryly(it was nice tho all thanks to grandma,but I was trying to strategize most of the time while eating)

"by the way,Alexa called the house phone,she asked about your welfare,she was so worried I suggest you call her soonest" she said,while clearing the dishes.

"oooh,I will right away"I said,getting up.

Heading back to my room,putting on my phone.

10 new messages..woah am so loved.

Xandra sent me five messages,the rest are from my pals.

Troy,why weren't you in school?

Troy,please reply?

Troy,hope you are good?,u are getting me worried.

Baby,what's the matter?I just can't stop thinking about you.

Bae, please call me when you get my messages..love you loads..muahh.

xandra's five messages.

Hmm she didn't ask about what happened to her,meaning lily has already told her,whew! Thank God.

Dialing her number,(she picked at the first ring she most have really missed me)

"Hello love" I said,trying to sound fine.

"Heyy troy,are you okay? What happened?" she said sounding worried.

"sorry I didn't call you,my grandma passed away last night"I said.

"Omg! Troy am so sorry,how did it happen? She said,in a shocked voice.

"she was mur-murdered,stabbed in chest and stomach" I said.

What!are you sure ? That woman was too good to die this way" she said,in a shaky voice.

"i couldn't believe it myself, don't cry,please I have been trying to stop myself since,if u do I will just break down" I said.

"okay,I will try,troy can I talk to you later, my mum needs me" she said hastily.

"alright,bye..love you" i said

"love you too"she said.

   ****************

As I was about to lay on my bed,I heard my ringtone (Lego house by ed sheeran I love his songs ).

"hello,please who is this" I said coldly.

"hello,troy its me Maxwell" he answered.

"hey! Max how are you ?"I said (max is a good friend of mine he is like the big brother I never had).

"this is my office line,I have got news the test results are out" he said quietly.

"what are they?Did they find any prints? What did the police say?" i said,quizzically.

"The police don't know about this yet,i felt i should let you know first. You have to come over  i can't say this on phone" he said.

"Okay,i will be there right away" i said,leaving my room.

"see you soon" he said.

"ok" i said then hung up.

"mum,i want to go see a friend of mine,see you later" i said.heading for the door.

"okay,drive carefully don't think too much" she said in a worried voice.

          ***************

Parking my bmw,i walk towards the building.

"hey troy,right on time please sit" he said,gesturing to the chair beside me.

"thanks" i said,taking my sit.

"well troy you have to try to believe what am going to tell you now.The police might not believe it cause its rare" he said,carefully.

"okay,as long as it helps me locate my grandma's murderer" i said.

"Your grandma struggled with the killer a bit and we were able to find blood under her finger nails" he said,looking for a nod from me to continue.

"okay.." i said,assuring him.

"it wasn't  human blood" he said,feeling a bit relieved.

"How sure are you? Don't tell me you trying to say its a vampire or werewolf and all we know those stuffs have gone into extinction" i said,staring at him.

"After i checked it,i wasn't sure i could find any blood related to it so i called a friend of mine,he said since its not black it can't be vampire blood" he said.

"Then what is it?" i said,feeling tension rise in me.

"After telling me different tests to perform we came to the conclusion that it is an elf  that killed your grandmother" he said in a low voice.

"what! Elves don't exist" i said,looking puzzled.

"Apparently they do and there's something else no one told you" he said unsure of whether to tell me.

"what? Max you can tell me,am a man am eighteen" i said boldly.

"He raped your grandmother before killing her" he said in a whisper.

"f**ck..That bastard" i said,coldly.

"Yeah and elves get energy also through sex" he said in a whisper.

"Oh my,he used her then killed her ungrateful f**l " i said angrily.

End of chapter five guys,i hope you loved it..thanks please comment and vote.