chapter four

I can't believe she found me lying down in front of her door,could she have been lying to me her face was so sincere and pitiful.

Xandra dear,wake up you don't want to be late on your first day of school a voice said

"Uh-huh okay mummy" i said,yawning and getting on from the bed lazily.

After,taking a quick shower (twenty minutes hehe,i really love water).I picked my  black skinny jeans and a green silky sleeveless top to match with my eyes.

Looking at the mirror,hmm i look nice i guess enough to get troy drooling hehe.

     ********************

"Bye mum" i said,hugging her tightly.

Mummy let Jason drive her car to school today,he bashed his car last week after going skiing with his friends.

Now i have my car to myself,feels good.Jason better get his car repaired or he will have to start buying me coke every lunch hour (hmm that's seems like a good deal,its good to be smart hehe).

Finally,arriving at school..oooh five more minutes

"shit" i swore,running to my English class.

Mr Howard is a young cute teacher(when he first started teaching in my school,girls were always putting on very skimpy dresses just to impress him but they were highly disappointed when he was caught  making out at drama club party with a man!,i mean that just sucks)he gives extra five marks to punctual students..i really need that.

"we have a new student right here,tell us your name young lady" mr Howard said,putting up a plastered smile.

"i'm Hannah Montgomery not Hannah Montana tho" she said,grinning like a fool.

"**forming yawn** mhen was she trying to be funny,bad pick up line" i said.

Every one laughed,woah i didn't know i was that funny.

"Alexandra that's not how to treat a new student,apologize" mr howard said, giving me a stern look.

"Sorry Hannah Montana"i said,smirking.

Another roar again from the class,woah Hannah u bring out the best in me hehe.

"its okay,thanks" she said quietly.

Lily walked in,i wonder why she is late should i talk to her or not..hmm let her talk to me first i finally decided.

"lily white,this is not how to start your first day coming late to my class and also strolling,five marks gone.

She didn't say anything she just shrugged and sat right behind me.

I think i will have to talk to her first now.

    ********************

Well, after a few more periods lunch time is finally here( i love it u know why).

I get a bottle of coke,savouring my home made sandwich (i love my mum and Mr coke).

"can i sit beside you" lily said.

I nodd,while she sits.

"why aren't you eating anything?" i asked.

"I am not hungry,i just wanted to talk to you" she said,looking so serious.

"What is it and by the way why were you late to class" I asked,giving her my full attention.

Well its nothing my parents called to tell me they will be coming back today so i decided to cook to surprise them" she said,giving me a reassuring look.

"ooh that's thoughtful of you,so what is it you want to ask me" i said and resumed eating my sandwich.

"Are you sure you don't remember anything that happened yesterday after leaving my house?" she said,looking anxious.

"i don't i swear to the god of coke" i lied,(i remembered going to the forest of akinla to see the weird woman tho that's all i know but she will think have gone crazy).

"hmm okay,can you come over to my place after school my mum said fshe got you some stuffs" she said,looking a bit relaxed.

"Sure,are you sure you don't want to eat anything lunch will soon be over" i said looking a bit worried.

"Am fine,hurry up i have something to show you"she said,her eyes glowing with joy.

"lily,I haven't seen troy today and his number isn't going through,I even sent a text i think something is wrong" I said,looking worried.

"That's true,but am sure he is fine..maybe he overslept or he had something to do for his mum" she said,still looking happy.

I wonder what it is and why she looks like she just got an autograph from mr coke hehe.

           ******************

We walked over to her locker,i could see she was looking so excited.

"hey beautiful,will we see still see briefly after school?"a familiar voice asked,

I looked to see who he was,Ryan.

He was looking towards lily meaning he was talking to her right.

"yeah" she said in a girly voice (is this still lily the nerd and bossy bitch,the girl smitten with mr maths)blushing profusely.

"okay,can't wait" he said,looking so smitten with her.

"Lily! Lily! Lily!" I yelled.

"oooh Alexandra did you say something" she said,looking embarrassed.

I chuckled,this girl is obviously drunk in love but why the hell didn't she tell me they now talk.

"why didn't you tell me?,or m I no longer your best friend" I said,giving her a stern look.

"I wanted to show you this  first" she said bringing out a pink letter from her locker.

Hmm most  really be important for lily to keep something pink.

I took it from her,reading it aloud(not too loud tho).

Some days suck and bring bad luck with troubles by the load.

There's a pot hole or a speed bump every step along the road.

But here's the way I save the day,

I simply  think of YOU.

That burst of sunshine makes me smile and helps me make it through.

I care about you a whole lot.

                                          Ryan

"wow,I never knew he could write like this" I said in awe.

"yeah,me too" she said,blushing so hard I thought she would pop out.

"Oops lunch time is over,see you after at your place.

         ******************

Finally,school is over,I didn't see Jason today I wonder if he came to school and troy why hasn't he replied my text.

As I stroll to my car,I hear a vaguely familiar voice.

"please,wait!" the voice yelled.

I turned to look at who called me,its the new girl the "Hannah Montana"

"yeah,Hannah Montana what can I do for you?" I said looking at her quizzically.

"I have a very important message for you from zamia" she said,giving me a stern look.

"who is za-zami-a?" I asked,looking puzzled.

"The woman in your dreams" she said.

End of chapter four guys,hope you loved it well I did,don't forget to comment,its means alot to me..gracias.