ZAYN MALIK

Hey guys!! This is my very first fanfic so feedback would be great. And please don't judge my work too harshly, I'd really appreciate it.

CHAPTER 1:

Eisha's POV:

"Hurry up and clean your room, Eisha!!! You still have to get ready too!!! 

" 'Kay Mum!!!"Ugh!! I hate family reunions! Why do I have to cleanup my stupid room, anyways? It's not like I'm going to have anyone up here. But, alas, my mother does not understand that. 

So I get up from my book and plug my earbuds in, starting to listen to my playlist. By the time I'm done with all of my Justin Bieber and One Direction songs my room is at its cleanest. So I head over to my wardrobe. 

I take a pair of yellow skinny jeans out, grab a maroon tank top, my t-shirt that says " I love vampires" that has a pair of fangs instead of a heart, my maroon leather jacket, and take the SnapBack I bought my sister. It has Joker vs. Batman on it and goes well with the weird outfit I just threw together in less then a minute. I put on my yellow socks(they were the first ones I saw) and throw a pair of All-Star black high tops on. I head out, but then I walk right back in. I open my closet and take out the black suspenders, I almost forgot. I clip them on, making sure they aren't clipped on top of my black belt. And I grab my iPod. Then I head down and into the garage. 

I put on my knee and elbow pads and grab my skateboard, then I head outside. After a while people started to arrive. I go in, greet everyone, and help set up all the heaps of delicious food on the tables, and counters(note that they're plural). Then I snatch my board from where I stashed it and head out again. 

Zayn's POV:

I can't believe my mum was making me come to this dorky family reunion! My whole family is in Bradford, but since I'm on tour in the US I have to come. I just hope no one fan girls over me. 

I pull up to the house and see a boy doing some  tricks on a skateboard. The SnapBack he's wearing makes me crack a smile, I have one just like that. Right as I slam my car door shut he's in the middle of a complicated flip, so when he hears the door he looses his balance in midair and lands in a strange position. 

As he falls I run and try to get there on time, but I don't. He starts to get up and falls back down. I finally reach him and start to help him up. As he gets up his SnapBack falls and his hair is exposed, it's long, wavy, and jet black, and the bangs are grown out so they blend in with the rest of the hair. After I helped him- scratch that- her up I say the most stupid thing imaginable at the moment. 

"You're a girl."

Eisha's POV:

I feel strong arms help me up after my failed attempt on my skateboard. I hear the guy say, "You're a girl." bluntly in a husky voice. I look up and see a guy a year or so older than me with dark brown eyes, black hair perfected in a quiff, and a great bod. He wore low slung jeans, a tight tee that showed off his muscles, and an unbuttoned plaid shirt. 

It took me a while to realize who he was. But then it hit me, I was face to face with Zayn Malik!! I decided to play it cool and not fan girl all over him right there and freak him out. 

"Yea, and you're a boy" I said slowly as if I was talking to a child. 

He then blushes and says, "Sorry, I didn't mean to say that. Umm, what's your name? You were amazing on that board." 

"Oh thanks, my name is Eisha, but everyone calls me Kris. Just saying. Sorry if I start babbling, I tend to do that when I meet someone new. It's a bad habit, usually scares people off, well if they ever talk to me that is. And I'm babbling right now aren't I? Yea, I'll just shut up now. 

"Well uhh, hi Kris. You probably already know who I am." 

Wow, ego much? That made me turn my sass on.

"Maybe I do, and maybe I don't. You should probably introduce yourself. Ya know, just in case." 

Now he just looked really uncomfortable and kept shifting his weight from one foot to the other. 

"Ermm, I'm Zayn Malik." he says coutiously. When I don't go crazy which is what I bet he was expecting he goes on to ask, "Ever heard of One Direction?", with his stupid grin coming back. But I just shrug, not wanting anything to go up to his already fat head. 

"Well, that's the band I'm in." He just kept going on and on about how amazing they were and to be honest I was getting irritated. Until finally, I broke, and said "Dude, what exactly are you here for?" cutting him off mid sentence."Oh, I'm here for the family reunion." And that's when I freeze then start laughing like a maniac. 

"Family reunion? Your family, ........ in this part of town?" I asked after I had collected myself. 

"Umm, yeah. I believe that is their house." He says pointing at the house behind me. 

I slowly turn around, half hoping that he's pointing to neighbors' house. But, of course, when I fully turn to see which house he's pointing at, it turns out to be mine. How is luck never on my side?!?!? 

I turn back to him and say, "That's my house. ......You ok up there, in that big ol' head of yours?" Just then it felt like realization punched me in the face. Without thinking, I go on saying, "No way!!! Uh-uh! You have too much of a fat head to be related to me, even if you are, like my third cousin or something!" Then I realize what I had just said and my hands find their way to my mouth as I gasp inaudibly. 

"What?" is all he can manage to say.