Cousins?

CHAPTER 2:

Zayn's POV:

"What?" was the only word I could muster from the all of the mumbo jumbo going on in my head. 

No one had ever said something like that to me. I was frozen in shock. 

She recovered first and mumbled an apology. 

"That's your house?" I asked, still shocked. 

She peeked from underneath her SnapBack and replied with a, "Yes. Yes it is, and I'm sorry for the outburst but I think you have the wrong house." 

"Well, isn't this the Khan residence?"  

"How'd you know that?" She eyed me suspiciously. 

"Err, cuz I know where I'm supposed to be???" I was really confused by this point. Was I at the right house or not?!? 

She heaved a sigh then told me, " Well, then I guess you should go inside and tell my mum that you're here." Then she muttered, " I guess you're the huge surprise." under her breath and thought I didn't hear it, but I did. 

"I'm the huge surprise?" I was shocked! I didn't know nobody knew about me coming. What if there are little girls that are going to fan girl over me?!?! Oh no!!! I don't wanna go in there!! 

As if reading my mind Kris looked up at me properly and said, " Just a warning: there are a couple of Directioners in there. They're younger than me. They're 14 and 5. The 11 year old has a bad taste in music and people. Well mostly, guess she was right about you though. Anyways....They're huge Directioners. Just not as big as me." She said the last part under her breath, but I caught it again. 

" So you're a huge Directioner, huh? You don't seem like it. I mean, you didn't fan girl all over me or anything. Do you just not like me out of us five?" I was really hoping that wouldn't be it. I can't stand such a characteristic girl not liking me. No! Zayn! Stop it! You do not like this girl whatsoever!! She's so bossy and you've only known her for a total of 5 minutes tops!

Kris's POV:

"What?!?! NO!! I am a huge DIRECTIONER, and I am a TRUE DIRECTIONER!! I don't judge all of you by what you wear, how your hair is, how fit you are, who you hang out with, or who you're in a relationship with like most of the girls that call themselves Directioners!! I'm an honest, trustworthy, and loyal person! I didn't fan girl all over you because I thought that that would just scare you away, and it's not every day that a Directioner gets to meet you: ZAYN FREAKIN' MALIK!! Sorry if you thought I didn't like you. But now I really don't like you much, you used to be my favorite. But guess I was a bad judge of character which is unusual. Because you have one of the biggest egos I've ever seen!! My sister doesn't even have that fat of a head, and trust me, she is one of the most vain people on this earth! 

GOD!!! I can't believe I just exploded in front of Zayn Malik!! But... I mean.... he was getting on my nerves!! No one can blame me for that!! 

Ok. I just need to calm down a bit.

Zayn's POV:

Oh. I did not see that coming. I can tell she IS a serious Directioner, but wait, did she say I used to be her favorite?!? ME??!!?

"Shit! I'm s-"  

"LANGUAGE!!!" she screamed before I could apologize. 

"Oh, umm, sorry. And I'm also so sorry for saying that you didn't seem like a Directioner, I can see now that you are a major fan. And I'm also sorry for coming off as a assho-, erm, jerk. And I'd really be greatful if I was still your favorite." 

I gave her the puppy face that no one can resist. Well, besides her I guess 'cause what she said next shocked me!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OKAY!! So..... I finally finished my second chapter with a mini cliffhanger! And I have something very important to say everyone who is reading this...... 

I AM SOOOOO SORRY GOR THE VERY VERY SLOW AND SHORT UPDATES!!!!!!! 

AND.... 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE WHO FANNED ME!! I am reading i believe 3 or 4 of my fans books and they are AMAZAYN!! I will put up a list of the fanfictions as soon as I can!

Also, none of this has ever been edited so if you find mistakes in my writing I am so very sorry.

Anyways I hope I can put up a full chapter soon! I know I've only been putting up a few bits at a time but that's the best I can do right now.

I just made a twitter!! Follow me please!!! It's @DJMHazNialler

So until next time...... 

Live life to the fullest because everything else is uncertain. 

~Louis Tomlinson