Who is she?

I just sat there, for a whole of 5 minutes just staring at this creature staring back at me. I'd never seen her before, and to be honest, it was kinda scary. I mean this chick had makeup on, her skin looked smooth, and her eyes were big and black, her eyelashes touched her eyebrows. I tought I was looking at a mirror, what happened? I reached for my glasses on my dresser to make sure I wasn't that bad without them.

Nope, I wasn't nearly blind yet.

"Are those prescription?" He didn't scare me this time, I guess I was getting used to it.

"Yuppers."

"Why weren't you wearing them before?"

"'Cause mi madre doesn't think I need them, at least not when people are coming over. Why are you asking?"

"Curious." I could tell there was more, "You look different with glasses." See? I knew there was more.

I just shrugged and got up. I went to my dresser and picked out a black beanie that said MONSTER in the middle in sea-green writing. I put it on as I turned around to face him. before I could even say thank you, he cut me off, "What are you doing?"

"Errmm, I was about to thank you for putting this gunk on my face....." I looked at him confused.

"No, why do you have a hat on your head?"

"'Cause I can't be Kris without one? Dude, Zee, listen man, I changed into this outfit, and I let a guy, that's still "in the closet", put some shiz on my face, I am not giving up my beanie. Just be glad I took all of my wristbands off last night and haven't put 'em back on. So now if you'd excuse me, I have to go downstairs."

"Alright, you can keep the hat, it actually l-looks good, in a weird way. But then again, you are a weird person." He stuttered out. I could se he was about to blabber on, so I cut him off.

"Ok?," I was never good with compliments, "Thanks, I think. I'm gonna head down now. Please, stay in this room. I can't stress that enough. The girls down there? They're animals, they will hunt you down like prey. If they see a hot guy, they are going to get up in his face, and then he's gonna faint and crack his head, and die. And we wouldn't want 'mister pop star' dying, now would we?"

"You think I'm hot?" Gosh I hate that smirk.

"Is that all you got out of what I just said? I just told you they would kill you!"

"So you do think I'm hot?"

"Yes, ok, I think you're hot, but so does everyone else, now if you'd excuse me...." I walked around him and walked out the door. I went downstairs and to my mom, "Hey mama."

She turned around and looked shocked, "Sorry, who are you?"

Say what? "Kris mama, your eldest daughter."

"Really? Oh bheta, you look beautiful, you should dress like this more often, just without the hat and glasses."

"I'm not taking them off mama."

"Well, I tried. Now go tell Haniya to get all the girls, and you text your father to bring the men up and go get the boys."

"Ok." Now where is my sister, probably talking about boys with the bratty cousins. Yup, I was right, in the living room.

"Hey Haniya."

"Do you need something?" Attitude much? Geez.

"Uh, yea," if she's gonna be sassy she's gonna get my sarcasm back, "you and your posse need to get all the girl and get the food after the guys are done."

"And who are you to order me around? I don't even know you." Really? This again?

"I'm your big sister you oaf, and mama told me to tell you. Now get your lazy butt up, and get all the girls."

She just looked at me like I just told her that I'm secretly a CIA agent with a chimpanzee sidekick. Actually all of the girls were looking at me like that. But there was one missing, guess the ring leader isn't here yet. Thank God for that, I dislike that girl very much.

"Hurry up!" then I turned around and went downstairs. I quickly texted my dad to bring the men up for lunch or dinner or whatever meal we were having, then entered the noisiest room in the house, and my favorite part of these reunions.

Once I opened the door all my boys turned around to look at me, they even paused their game. They were all just staring till one of them broke the silence.

"Well hello pretty lady, haven't seen you before. Wanna tell me your name?" He took my hand and was about to kiss it when I snatched it away and hit his head.

"What the hell?" He looked at me like I was crazy.

"You idiot, what were you tryin to do? Nimrod!" Then realization crossed his face, "NO WAY! KIRS? Nahh, man, what happened to you?" All of them were laughing now, crack heads.

"Aye!" They all shut up, at least I still have control over them.

"Ma made me change and put on some gunk and now no one knows who I am. Ma didn't even know who I was, and Haniya, and you morons, hopefully my dad still recognizes me. And Haider!" I turned to guy infront of me, "Dude? What was that? Is that how you pick up girl? No wonder you never get some!" He flushed red, yea he should be embarrassed. If we were a gang I'd be the leader, no joke, these guys respect me and that's how I like it.

"Sorry Kris, sorry."

"Yea, yea, now who's playing me?"

Then someone walked in behind me.

"Oooo, who's the chick?" Ugh, this kid. I turned around.

"'sup Zain." He just looked at me, I'm the only one that calls him Zain. Everyone else calls my gay cousin Zay. I love gay people, but this kid is the most annoying thing ever, he's always commenting on how I dress and act and I'm over here like, is he really?

"OMG, KAY, YOU LOOK ADORBS, WAIT NO, YOU LOOK HOT!" Nigga say what now? All the boys were staring, eager to see what I was gonna do to him. They know I punched the only guy that called me hot, and he got a broken nose, now his nose is crooked for life. Zain knows this too, so he was just staring at me, scared stiff. I saw him gulp, wow, he's really scared. I was just looking at him with a poker face.