My Boys

. "You are so frikkin lucky that my ma is upstairs waiting for you guys to come up in like 5 minutes, and she'd take away my games and board if you go up with a broken face. Consider this a warning." I narrowed my eyes as I threatened him, then I kneed him in the family jewels. I turned around to the boys as he fell to the ground.

. "So, like I said, who's playing me first?" They all got knocked out of their trance and started saying that it was their turn. Stupid boys

. "HEY! I'm playing Mr. Basketball first, he was givin me lip the other day." Now these boys might've been fighting over playing me just a second ago but now they look scared outta their pants. And Mr. Basketball himself looked ready to run like the wind.

. "Well, come on now Waheem, show me what you've got. Hopefully you've gotten better than last time, cause man, not gonna lie, you suck, real bad." I make one of the boys get off of my gaming chair, and get comfortable. I'm handed my controller and a bag of ruffles, I never play without my ruffles.

3 minutes later:......

."Well, Waheem, I think you might've actually gotten worse at GTA. I have no words for you. Anyways, guys, we should probably go upstairs now, my ruffles are done, and I'm starved." The guys start heading out before I clap my hands and they all turn back around. I look around the room then look at them with my right eyebrow raised. They know that look anywhere, and start to clean up and turn off the console, and basically do everything while I just watch them like my slaves. Hmm, it takes work to get them this obedient. I'm just lucky I don't like anyone, or else every single one of them would just brush me off and beat the poor guy up, even though he won't even like me back. It happened once, and I really don't wanna relive that moment. They're my slaves, and overprotective idiots, but they're my boys, they're the only people I've got to be myself with, they have a special place in my nonexistent heart. They make me smile, and that's all I need from them.

. We all head up with me leading them out. We get up the stairs and I'm greeted with the biggest slut I know, and we're MUSLIM FOR GOD'S SAKE! I guess the little ring leader decided to show up after all. Sigh, at least I wished with all I had.