More Girls?!?

Chapter 4:

Zayn's POV:

I woke up on a bed with something cold against my forehead. I opened my eyes to see a gorgeous girl with a worried expression and holding a wet cloth to my forehead. Once I opened my eyes her expression changed from worry to relief. Then her jaw hardened which resulted in her face to go from soft to hard in a matter of seconds.  

Then it all came rushing back to me, where I was, what I was doing here, how I got like this, and who the girl in front of me was.  

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" My train of thought was interrupted my screams, and i closed my eyes out of habit, nothing unusual really. I didn't even have to cover my ears anymore, but the noise was ceased after a couple of seconds anyways. I opened my eyes to see that Kris had both of the girls in a headlock. 

"If I let go and you guys scream, even Zeus won't be able to stop me from cutting your heads off, understood?" Kris asked them in the calmest voice but that just made it even more menacing. 

The girls gave a muffled reply and Spencer let go of them. 

"I'm Haniya, an 8th grader, and I'm 14 years old. Oh, and you could probably already tell by looking at me and my older sis that I'm the attractive one." She declared with confidence while flipping her hair. 

" Yea, yea, we all know I'm not attractive but that doesn't mean you're gorgeous." Kris said and added a slight shove towards her younger sister. 

"My name's Menaal but everyone calls me Mena(Min-aa). I'm 5 and I love One Direction!!!" She exclaimed giddily. 

"Aww, thanks hun, we love all of our fans, especially the really little cute ones like yourself." I replied, smiling down at her. 

"Yay!! Seeeeee!!! I told you he would like me better!!!" She screamed at the older girls and ran up the stairs as another girl came down. This one had straight brown hair that reached her shoulder with short side bangs.  

"Oh, he's up? Ok well, I guess I should introduce myself. My name is Leena, I'm 11, in the 5th grade, and not to be rude, but I don't really like your music. Sorry, I just don't really like music, period." 

"Oh, that's cool." I know, not the best reply but that's all that I could think of. 

"Errrr, guys? It's time for dinner....... Ok, WAIT! Nobody move! Leena, go downstairs, into the room where all the men are, and tell dad that its time to eat. Haniya, you go help mum set up last minute things.You guys got it? Any questions?" Kris ordered everyone, looking all business like. 

"Yea, what are YOU going to do." Haniya asked with attitude. 

Kris's answer kind of amused me, you could say. "I'm gonna help this dork upstairs and make him rest so he doesn't get mobbed by all the girls when they come. They may not like him,but he's famous, so they're gonna mob him nonetheless. OK! MOVE OUT CHIKAS!!"