↠ Amber Rays ↞

I can't find Victor and Adam or Sam and Elizabeth. I don't know anyone else that can help Alexandra. I wish I could do something for her. But I know if I do anything that Noah, will kill me. On the spot without hesitation. I have come too far to get myself killed. And if I'm dead then who will help save Alexandra. Who will help others understand Samuel.

I still remember a day ago how I found Alexandra when I went to visit Samuel.

•Flashback•

I unlock the door and walk-in. I want to surprise Samuel today. It's been a while since I've been able to speak with him or even see him. I know Samuel is home since his car is outside. I checked around the house for any sign of him.

Living room.

Nothing.

Kitchen.

Nothing.

Bedroom.

Nothing.

Backyard.

Nothing.

I then check in the one places he's rarely at. The basement.

I walk down the stairs when I hear whimpering of pain. I quickly made my way downstairs worried that Samuel was hurt. As I got to the bottom I noticed a girl in a big red dress in a cell. She was sitting in the corner as her painful whines start to tone down. I walked up to the cell. Her head turns towards me when she hears me.

My eyes widen in shock. It was Alexandra. She looked almost the same from the last time I saw her. Just much older. It had been almost six years so it was understandable that she looked older.

"Alexandra?" I said in a whisper so she could hear me but no one else. She looks at me confused.

"Who are you?" She asked. "And how do you know my name." My face fell when she confirmed it to be really her.

"It's me, Amber. Amber the one who use to take care of your wounds..." I trailed off when I noticed that I wasn't exactly a good person back then.

"The one who helped my father when he kidnapped me. Helping Samuel now are we, sleeping with him as you did with my father. I didn't even know that you were still alive. I had thought you died." I was ashamed of what she said. But I have to remember that that isn't me anymore.

"I'm sorry about what happened back then Alexandra, but I promise you that I'm not helping Samuel. Well, Noah since Samuel isn't capable of something like this." Noticing what I said I look up at her expecting her to give me a confused look. "You know?" I asked.

"Not everything, just that Noah and Samuel share the same body while being different people."

Before I could speak I hear footsteps. I quickly tried to hide but Noah spots me. I knew it was Noah from the expression on his face. Noah always had an angry, annoyed and stressed look on his face. Unlike Samuel who was the innocent person between both of them.

"What are you doing here!" He yelled. I stumble back stocked at his volume. "I just came to stop by and say hello. Noah why is Alexandra here?" I asked confused.