𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐖𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐒

The group had been on route to the Land of Waves for hours now, and Naruto's enthusiasm showed no signs of waning. He was completely absorbed in the new surroundings, taking in all the sights and sounds with great excitement. Meanwhile, (Name) maintained a watchful eye, scanning the area for any potential threats. Kakashi walked closely behind her, also keeping a sharp lookout.

However, Sakura trailed behind the group with a faint blush on her cheeks, trailing after Sasuke. The bespectacled boy tried his best to ignore her, continuing to walk ahead without acknowledging her presence.

Sakura finally spoke up, breaking the silence. "Excuse me, Mr. Tazuna," she said hesitantly.

"What is it now?" he retorted.

"You're from the Land of Waves, right?" Sakura asked.

"Yes, and?" Tazuna replied, clearly annoyed.

"Aren't there ninja in your country?" Sakura inquired.

"No, there aren't any ninja in the Land of Waves," Kakashi chimed in. "But most other lands have their own hidden village where a ninja clan resides. These villages are independent and have equal status, and they serve as a means of protection and maintaining a balance of power with neighboring countries."

"The existence of shinobi villages signifies military strength to the people of this continent. It is how they protect themselves and maintain a balance of power with neighboring countries. These ninja villages are independent and have equal status, not controlled by any government. The Land of Waves, being a small island, has natural protection from the sea, eliminating the need for a ninja village," Kakashi explained.

He went on to say, "The five ancient lands that possess shinobi villages are known as the five great shinobi nations: the Lands of Fire, Water, Lightning, Wind, and Earth. Each occupies vast territories, with their respective hidden villages: the Village Hidden in the Leaves, the Village Hidden in the Mist, the Village Hidden in the Clouds, the Village Hidden in the Sand, and the Village Hidden in the Stones. Only the leaders of these villages are permitted the name Kage, which means 'shadow.' They are known as the Hokage, Mizukage, Raikage, Kazekage, and Tsuchikage, respectively. These leaders reign over thousands of ninja."

Sakura let out a fake squeal, exclaiming, "Then Lord Hokage must be really important!" But inwardly, she was skeptical. 'Is that old man really such a big deal? I'm not buying it,' she thought to herself.

'I got him with my sexy jutsu! He can't be that great. Believe it.' Naruto thought.

"Hey! You all just doubted Lord Hokage, didn't you? That's what you were thinking." Kakashi said breaking the two out of their thoughts.

"Of course not, Kakashi-sensei," Sakura quickly said, trying to cover up her skepticism.

A laugh escaped Naruto's lips as he spoke. "Come on, Kakashi-sensei, you know the old man's not that impressive."

Kakashi sighed. "You all have so much to learn. The Lord Hokage has protected the village for decades and has made countless sacrifices for its people. You should show him more respect." (Name) nodded in agreement, silently acknowledging Kakashi's words.

"Well, anyway. Don't worry, there's nothing to fear," Kakashi reassured them. "A C-ranked mission won't involve any ninja battles. So you can relax."

Sakura breathed a sigh of relief. "We won't run into any foreign enemy ninja, will we?"

"Not likely." Kakashi chuckled.

"This was supposed to be a real mission!" Naruto grumbled.

(Name) chimed in, trying to bring some positivity to the situation. "If we can complete this mission with no casualties, Lord Hokage will rely on us more and give us more challenging missions."