Chapter 17

Devons POV

I jump up from the chair wide eyes screaming and Leigh's parents jump up and walk over to me asking what's wrong?

I look at them totally frightened and ask about Brycen, they tell me he is still in surgery, and now I'm confused as duck he died! Right in front of me!

Well apparently after I left the room they rushed him to theatre.  I sink down on the chair holding my head in my hands like a mad man

"His not dead?  Like I saw his body,  he died right in front of me! I'm not going crazy I swear it was real"

I scream and Leigh's dad walks up to me and picks me up by my arms and grab me tightly into a hug "Son you aren't going crazy you haven't slept in 4 days with all that is happening and I know you are tried but Brycen is okay it was just a nightmare"

I completely am loosing my mind,  I was preparing myself to explain all this to Leigh.
Oh god I need to sleep seriously

Leigh's dad is so compassionate no one has ever called me "Son" not even my own dad,  it feels nice

Mr Lewis gave Esmé the car Keyes and told her to take me to their house so I can go sleep.

We swung by my place to get clothes and soon we made our way to their house.

I'm not even paying attention,  I'm in my own little world still trying to process what happened.

We get to this big metal gate and we are in the middle of nowhere,  I should have payed more attention to the drive here.

The gate opens and we drive up the hill with lights next to the driveway lighting our way.
We get to the house and it's huge with a big ass fountain in the middle,  so movie-ish.

We get out and Esmé leads the way,  I just follow her.
We enter the house and all I see is a big ass chandelier and we are in the fooier.

Esmé turns around and takes my hand and I follow her upstairs.
We enter the room on the end of the hallway

She hands me some clothes and I mindlessly smile and go into the bathroom.

I take off my clothes and get into the streaming hot shower,  I let it fall onto my back and I just close my eyes and stand there

It feels like ages and my mind is racing a 100 miles an hour and I can't cope with it.

All of a sudden I feel hands around my waist I know it's Esmé I didn't even hear her come into the bathroom.

It feels so good to actually be wanted for once,  but I can't find words to speak to her and she gets it

After a while of just standing there in silence she takes the soapy sponge and starts cleaning me so gentle

I just stand there staring at her naked body,
God she is so beautiful it hurts and I've never wanted someone more than I do right now,  Right here with this beautifully perfect girl naked in front of me.

It's as if she's reading my mind,  She takes my hand and leads me out of the shower into the room,  the room is black and grey with dark curtains,  with a king size bed right under the window with black and grey sheets,  I actually love the room...  I'm guessing it's Esmé's room.

We walk to the bed and she closes the window a and curtains, The room instantly goes dark and my heart is pounding out of my chest right about now.

As she walks closer to me I can feel the heat from my body rising,  I've actually never felt like this before,  and it's strange to me,  it's foreign.