Chapter 10

As I sit here having a complete mental breakdown and slowly calming my breathing and sobbing as Brycen holds me tightly with his one hand around my shoulders and the other one on my head

It kinda feels like he is protecting me from the fucked up life i have and it comforts me a lot

He slowly says "Love... what happened?"

I sigh and look up at him knowing I look like a complete mess right now, but I finally say

"I got called to the chancellors office just before last class ended and I stressed but as soon as we started speaking it all just took a turn for the worst"

I start crying again and Brycen hugs me tighter "What's going on love what happened?"

I start sitting up a bit till I'm sitting like a 6 year old crossed legs hands in my lap and I breathe and say with a shaky voice

"He... his my dad Brycen and I can't even begin to comprehend what's going on and on top of that massive bomb I apparently have to move out of my dorm room by days end and then I get here already confused as fuck and find all my stuff gone"

I feel him pull me closer into a hug and I just give in I'm so tired right now I've barely slept since I got here and now all this

As I lay on his chest I can hear his heartbeat against my cheek, he takes a breath and softly say

"I'm so sorry the room story is my fault I went to go make arrangements this morning and paid your bill, they gave me a extra key so I can come and move your stuff, it was all suppose to be a surprise for you but I didn't know this was going to happen"

I pull myself away from him and look up at his worries face, all I manage to get out is "What? Why would you do that and how are you even here?"

He smiles a small smile that gives me butterflies in my stomach and he says

"I wanted to surprise you, after we spent so much time together I started falling for you and I just couldn't imagain being without you so when you told me on the mountain that day you were leaving I knew I had to do something, so I applied to Stanford with recommendation from my school about my grades and I couldn't get in same time as you only a few days later so I started arranging everything an apartment, part time job a car everything, so I got here this morning and I had to go to orientation and make arrangements with your stuff but little did I know it would turn out like this with the girl I absolutely love with all of my being in my arms with puffy red eyes full on crying, it kills me to see you cry it hurts my heart so much and I'm so sorry it didn't work out like I planned and I fully understand if you are mad at me"

He looks down and my heart so fast, not out of anger but love!

He did all of this for me? Worthless me?
I grab him by the neck and basically jump on him screaming

"Really? Your here to stay for me? You did all of this for me?"

And there it is I'm crying again what even? Why is this happening?
He looks at me with both of his hands on my cheeks and say while wiping my tears

"Ofcourse I did I love you I would move across the planet for you if it meant being with you everyday"

He kisses me and I wrap my arms around his neck and just get lost in his touch

Finally after like forever he picks me up to my feet and takes my hand saying

"Let's go home Leigh you need some rest"

I follow with a smile nodding like an idiot
We get into his car and I gasp because it's my dream car a Matt black golf type R
He smiles and says